Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Pointless Subject: What day where you born on?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pointless Subject: What day where you born on?
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just seems dead in here. I don't visit as often as I used to but still do. So just a pointless subject for fun to add up in here [Big Grin]

Here's a link to a Day Date calculator
http://easycalculation.com/date-day/day-of-year.php

What day were you born on? and what is your favorite day?

Poll Information
This poll contains 2 question(s). 7 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Born Tues but fave is Friday. Have had alot more good Fridays not taking much notice of Tuesdays but after finding out, probably will now *shug shoulders*

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was also born Tuesday, but Saturday is my favorite day. You get to enjoy that full night's sleep for the first time all week with the knowledge that you don't have anything to do the next day either. Friday is a close second.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
monday?!?! who the fuck chose monday as their favorite day?!?!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
monday?!?! who the fuck chose monday as their favorite day?!?!

lol seriously, even Phat Tuesday would be better. Monday's are always Stormy. [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18368 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ashifechi
Major Player
Member # 16477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashifechi   Email ashifechi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kind of difficult to narrow it down depending on the time. I mean, it could be one day in a certain time zone, but a different day in another.

How about a three-day window. [Wink]

--------------------
Censored

Posts: 215 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saturday's child here.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Razor's Edge
Board Regular
Member # 37735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Razor's Edge   Email The Razor's Edge   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Born on a Friday.

--------------------
<--Avatar: Maxine Angelit, SIZE 7.5

Posts: 25 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saturday is my answer to both questions.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
Saturday is my answer to both questions.

Likewise....

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2663 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links