All your fantasies fullfilled!!!
| Home | | Login | | Join | | Pictures | | VidClips | | Video Store | | Forum | | Links |

Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Coed Feet » Massage Sarah's Smelly Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Massage Sarah's Smelly Feet
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 14 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Behold, perhaps the best clip coedfeet has ever made! [Bow Down] I JUST purchased it and it was AWESOME. I knew it was coming for some time, but seeing is truly believing. Sarah's feet look nice and soft, and she knows how to wiggle them like a pro. Coedfeet did everything just right with this clip, which is a rarity in the foot world. Nothing is lacking AT ALL in this clip. He has the massaging, the caressing, the sniffing, and best of all, the camera angles! This guy is pretty much ready for Hollywood. [Cool]

My only hope is that this clip is so successful that more follow. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A lot of credit goes to him. He had watched how i filmed her before, so he knew what to say and everything.
Definitely will try to do more in future, thanks [Smile]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just watched it AGAIN. I love how there was zero licking! I'm strictly into foot sniffing and kissing, which the vid had. [Cool] That brief scene when she rubs her toes across his nose, I wish it was longer! Maybe in the sequel? [Big Grin] I loved the banter too. Maybe next time she'll let him REALLY sniff. [Wink] Great job, coed. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it was more from a member request, so the main theme was the massage. I then told him to keep trying to sniff, and she was supposed to be a little annoyed.
That banter is how they really talk [Smile]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazyfootguy
Board Regular
Member # 10469

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyfootguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope your main output will still be POV, though.

[Smile]

Posts: 10 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

oh yeah, that is the most popular and easiest to do. It's just cool to do some different themes for fans of that type [Smile]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by crazyfootguy:
I hope your main output will still be POV, though.

[Smile]

Why wouldn't it be? Trying something new isn't the same as no longer doing what came before. POV is one of the main reasons, I suspect, coedfeet is so popular.

Anyway, asked and answered it seems.

--------------------

coedfeet
Member # 2738

as long as the request isn't illegal or too sexual, i'll try to do something at least once. I'd love to film every model giving an fj, but that ain't happening [Cry]

Really it's just finding girls willing to do certain themes.
Which is why some themes haven't been covered, or just not covered enough.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Hopefully next is a POV foot massage. [Woot]

--------------------

coedfeet
Member # 2738

well not yet, but something still pretty good, and it was a request/suggestion. [Smile]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

How accurate is the top five clips on the clips4sale site? Cause right now Massage Sarah's Smelly Feet is #1! [Woot]

--------------------

coedfeet
Member # 2738

I think it's like last 30 days or so, not an all time thing.
I did another one recently, pretty much like that one with Sarah, except with Miranda and her guy.

Turned out OK I think, especially since she was wearing this....
http://www.coedfeet.com/images/share/mirhose.jpg

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

quote:
Originally posted by coedfeet:
I think it's like last 30 days or so, not an all time thing.
I did another one recently, pretty much like that one with Sarah, except with Miranda and her guy.

Turned out OK I think, especially since she was wearing this....
http://www.coedfeet.com/images/share/mirhose.jpg

If its the EXACT SAME WAY as the Sarah one, consider it bought once its released. [Big Grin]

--------------------

coedfeet
Member # 2738

Almost exact, she wears hose this time and added in some tickling. Then she makes him get on the floor and sniff her feet/hose forcibly as punishment... like that would be [Smile]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

quote:
Originally posted by coedfeet:
Almost exact, she wears hose this time and added in some tickling. Then she makes him get on the floor and sniff her feet/hose forcibly as punishment... like that would be [Smile]

Oh. [Cry] Well, I'm sure hose lovers will like it, then.

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links