All your fantasies fullfilled!!!
| Home | | Login | | Join | | Pictures | | VidClips | | Video Store | | Forum | | Links |

Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Coed Feet » Massage Sarah's Smelly Feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Massage Sarah's Smelly Feet
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i am up for ideas for future video shoots. he doesn't mind, and she likes getting her feet rubbed. She'll let me do almost anything too.

Maybe you can send me a story idea where i can rub, sniff and suck and her feet [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I'm strictly into foot sniffing and kissing, but if you want to do TWO of the same vids, where one vid is the foot sniffing/kissing and the other is the sucking/licking...I'll think of something. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can use just about any idea, plus, i will get to act it out [Smile]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent! But right now the only one willing to do this is Miranda?

--------------------

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

basically, Miranda, TJ and Loren (with another girl). I gotta sell girls on foot sniffing/worship for awhile before they agree.

It's one thing for me to do it privately with them, another to have vid/pics posted on internet. Many say yes to the former, but not many to the latter. [Confused]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Darn. Ah well. I'll get started on that idea email soon. [Wink]

--------------------

feetlick
Loyal Member
Member # 5979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is miranda only open to shooting a video with a guy sniff/sucking her feet, or also with girls?
Posts: 73 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

it depends on the story idea I imagine, but probabaly the girl thing would interest her more? Just guessing really [Smile]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SARAH....IS WONDERFUL.....AFORTTUNATE GUY SNIFFER..I LIKE SMELL WORN SWEATY WHITE FLIP FLOPS AND YELLOW SOLES
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

i like smelling worn flip flops but I like pink or creamy white soles [Drool]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

okay, what about a clip where the dude pulls back the covers of a sleeping Miranda and sniffs her feet? Well, takes off her socks then sniffs her feet? And when he's doing that her toes wiggle a little? That would be hot. [Drool]

--------------------

coedfeet
Member # 2738

we have discussed this in different forms. Like the scenario you stated, with me sniffing feet/sucking toes.
I also suggested we do something where i'm a burglar, sneak in and forcefully smell her feet.
But everything is doable [Smile]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

And remember: closeups, closeups, closeups!

--------------------

coedfeet
Member # 2738

I love that too, but then I hear from the guys that say always keep face and feet in frame

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Hmmm...well, as long as you show her face at the beginning, I guess, I personally don't mind if I don't see it again to allow room for lots of closeups of the feet, but...gotta give EVERYONE what the want, not just me. [Blush]

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links