All your fantasies fullfilled!!!
| Home | | Login | | Join | | Pictures | | VidClips | | Video Store | | Forum | | Links |

Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Coed Feet » H.O.T.P. - Nina (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: H.O.T.P. - Nina
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOT OFF THE PRESS;

Here's Nina, little 5 foot 0 girl with tiny fit in your mouth size 5.5 feet.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/mojoost/hotp/dsc01076.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/mojoost/hotp/dsc01124.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/mojoost/hotp/dsc01439.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/mojoost/hotp/dsc01481.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/mojoost/hotp/dsc01655.jpg

[ February 26, 2007, 06:34 AM: Message edited by: coedfeet ]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ufgt1988
Loyal Member
Member # 18652

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ufgt1988   Email ufgt1988   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice. Would definitely like to see if her feet could fit into my mouth!
Posts: 63 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm...they look about as soft as a PILLOW. Wink wink. [Wink] [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I asked, and she said she would sniff, suck and kiss another girl's feet [Smile]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ufgt1988
Loyal Member
Member # 18652

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ufgt1988   Email ufgt1988   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by coedfeet:
I asked, and she said she would sniff, suck and kiss another girl's feet [Smile]

Awesome, can't wait to see that! Where do you find all of these beautiful girls coed?
Posts: 63 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Yes! Well, to the kiss and sniff part! And she'll let someone do that to HER feet? Get TJ on the phone! [Woot]

--------------------

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

quote:
Originally posted by ufgt1988:
Awesome, can't wait to see that! Where do you find all of these beautiful girls coed?

Everywhere, ads, online, referrals...

quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:
Yes! Well, to the kiss and sniff part! And she'll let someone do that to HER feet? Get TJ on the phone! [Woot]

Actually I showed her pics to Samantha, and Samantha said "Send her my way!"

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

quote:
Actually I showed her pics to Samantha, and Samantha said "Send her my way!"

Really??? I hope this happens soon, I'd love to see these two sniff and kiss each other's feet for like 10 minutes! [Thud]

--------------------

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, she is uber cute! I think I love her!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetaholic07
Board Regular
Member # 14349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feetaholic07   Email Feetaholic07   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that is some nice feet there grade A+++
Posts: 30 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow what a hottie!!

She looks like someone I've seen before, but can't put my finger on it.

Even hotter knowing that she has small feet and willing to work with other girls! Just amazing!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

she said people tell her she looks like beyonce all the time.

hopefully she can live up to her promises..

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is smoking hot. What's her background, ethnicity? I dunno, but for some reason, my beaner-sense is going off looking at her pictures (that's because I'm Hispanic though, why I have the sense, but it ain't accurate all the time).
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

she said she is half puerto rican

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

spydrman
Board Regular
Member # 17930

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spydrman         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she has really pretty feet.
her soles look so soft.
almost perfect

Posts: 18 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links