All your fantasies fullfilled!!!
| Home | | Login | | Join | | Pictures | | VidClips | | Video Store | | Forum | | Links |

Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Coed Feet » H.O.T.P. - Nina (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: H.O.T.P. - Nina
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by coedfeet:
she said she is half puerto rican

Ha, I knew it! [Big Grin] She is one serious mamacita mang. Como lo quiero las pies de Nina.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, what a great pedicure.......
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
4merly lover_of_feet11
Board Regular
Member # 21284

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4merly lover_of_feet11   Email 4merly lover_of_feet11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My goodness, ya keep on delivering the goods, huh? I think Nina is one of the flyest honeys on this site... I'm speechless!

A few weeks ago I said Samantha may be my new favorite foot model. But with all due respect to her and all other models, I may have to recount what I said. Nina is absolutely phenomenal with her breathtaking beauty. I'd love to see her and Samantha in a dual photoset.

Posts: 17 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ufgt1988:
Awesome, can't wait to see that! Where do you find all of these beautiful girls coed?

Everywhere, ads, online, referrals...

quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:
Yes! Well, to the kiss and sniff part! And she'll let someone do that to HER feet? Get TJ on the phone! [Woot]

Actually I showed her pics to Samantha, and Samantha said "Send her my way!"

Seriously, man, after the LAST set of vids I got, I'd love to see Samantha and Nina do the same. Especially part 3. [Wink] [Wink] [Wink] [Thud] Is it going to happen? [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well if she ever comes back, she is said she up for anything. Although it's hard to duplicate Summer and Jenny's chemistry, unless the models would be best friends like those two were.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Well if she ever comes back, she is said she up for anything. Although it's hard to duplicate Summer and Jenny's chemistry, unless the models would be best friends like those two were.

If she ever comes back? Send up the batsignal! [Big Grin]

Summer and Jenny DID have amazing chemistry. But I'd settle for someone faking it just to see even the idea of Nina's feet sniffed and kissed. [Woot]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She said she had been sick, so I don't know when she'll be back. But she sounded like she was up for anything.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
higharchlover
Major Player
Member # 23372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for higharchlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! Smokin' Hot & Cute! I absolutely love short petite women with feet to match. The last pic where she is in white lingere, is the best! Hope to see alot more of this babe! Thanks!
Posts: 217 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

I believe now it was a one time thing, she has ignored my emails [Cry]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links