Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My 2000th post (pics of my girlfriend`s feet) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: My 2000th post (pics of my girlfriend`s feet)
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is post no. 2000...how time flies when you`re having fun [Wink]

I thought I would share some photos of my girlfriend`s pretty feet.

Please leave a friendly comment for her, she will be checking out this thread.

Cheers,
-Hal-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And some more for you to enjoy.

-Hal-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful, very... classy feet! She seems to treasures them a lot! [Wink] Thanks for sharing! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]
PS: Is she a 36-er?!? Cause her feet looks so tiny in these photos... [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy arches. She has those deep curves that I love. Let her know that her pics were worthy of a 2000th post. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evidence
All Pro Poster
Member # 3924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evidence   Email evidence   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice man, thanks!
Posts: 742 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rafael
Elite Trooper
Member # 6152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rafael   Author's Homepage   Email rafael   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Double Congratulations!!! due to your post number 2000 and due to your girlfriend's beautiful feet. What size are they?
Really awesome.

Rafael

--------------------
www.footlifestyle.com

Posts: 449 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has great feet! Her toes have this space between each toe...and her soles are extremely curvy...with high arches two of the characteristics I d say classify them as top!

My congratulations and salutations!
Very fine feet! I like them a lot!

good stuff!

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Thanks for sharing these pics of your girlsfriends feet Hal. She has beautiful.....very sexy feet [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote"pics of my girlfriend`s feet"
those words follow by those pics, very nice. sexy

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah! I remember when this fine lady was the exclusive model on your website! Exquisite high arches, skin soft as velvet, and nails always perfectly pedicured. How a perv like old Hal manages to hold on to a beautiful lady like that is definitely a wonder! [Big Grin]

Thanks for sharing your lovely girlfriend's pictures with us again! She has been missed on my far corner of the internet!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi hal, you sniff worn flip flops of your girls?...how flips is a smelly stink?.......thanks
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
PS: Is she a 36-er?!? Cause her feet looks so tiny in these photos...
I think her feet may look small because she`s wearing quite baggy jeans with bell-bottoms.
She`s actually a European 41, so quite big feet for a woman.

-Hal-

--------------------

Hal
Member # 3484

quote:
Originally posted by sayonara:
hi hal, you sniff worn flip flops of your girls?...how flips is a smelly stink?.......thanks

No, sorry...I´m not into smelly feet or shoes. I like them odourless.
But she has had some requests for people wanting to buy her worn sneakers, sandals and flip-flops.

-Hal-

--------------------

FootRunner
Board Regular
Member # 19618

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootRunner   Email FootRunner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she has gorgeous feet mmmm

--------------------
I love FeeT

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Killer dude! But then I'd expect nothing less from you!. Loved the variety of foot jewelry and the flip-flop shots. As ladaemon said- killer arches, smooth skin and beautiful pedicured toes. Kinda makes your mouth water! Awesome!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links