Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My 2000th post (pics of my girlfriend`s feet) (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: My 2000th post (pics of my girlfriend`s feet)
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 14 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
And some more for you to enjoy.

-Hal-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Hey Hal, Thanks for posting these. Your lady has awesome feet. [Hump]
Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
10 out of 10, Hal. I truly love your girlfriend's arches. Is possible if you could post them in my foot fetish group...? Just kidding, playa. Congrats on your milestone. I'm going on my 2,700th post coming right up.

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How did I miss these when you originally posted these? Delighted that they came up again. Beautiful and sexy!
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, guys. It´s cool to see this thread pop back up after all this time.
My post count it actually almost at 3000. [Wink]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont think i replied to this one either [Blush] killer post Hal, she´s great
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strakka
Loyal Member
Member # 25671

Icon 1 posted      Profile for strakka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yup lynn has greet feet
Posts: 53 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love her big bare feet and long toes

those wrinkles are to die for!
[Drool] [Drool]

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elric1266
Board Regular
Member # 29613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elric1266   Author's Homepage   Email elric1266   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great shots and beautiful feet. Thanks, Hal. Love the blue polish and barefeet in jeans! [Bow Down]
Posts: 48 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Hal, you seem to have hit the jackpot. Your gf has beautiful feet. Seems you've found one with full nail beds, longer nails, very long toes, nice arches, and wrinkled soles. How did you ever manage to get it all! [Bow Down]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footvasian
Major Player
Member # 29721

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footvasian   Email Footvasian   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hal those are really some gorgeous shots! I love how in one of her pics, even her toes are wrinkled. My favs are the ones that are Caravaggio'esque in the lighting. So dramatic. I love those! Great job! You gave me some great ideas.

She also has nicely shaped high arches. You are a lucky man...

[Wink] FV

Posts: 157 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats on 2000. Your girlfriend has beautiful toes! I like the blue polish, very sexy!!!
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pair of feet you landed there! Great all around feet!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
did i hear lucky bastard? yes i did, i said it myself. this chick a very sexy foot.....oh way, she has two of them, fuck! sexy sexy sexy.thanks hal.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Oscar1
Loyal Member
Member # 18042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Oscar1   Email Oscar1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow... your girlfriends feet gave me a boner!!!
Posts: 96 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful toes, and a nice assortment of colors.

Any French pedicure pics?

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links