Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My sexy feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: My sexy feet
troy21
Major Player
Member # 19758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for troy21   Email troy21   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your husbands a lucky man
Posts: 178 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footboy$
Elite Trooper
Member # 11720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footboy$   Email Footboy$   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Footboy

Posts: 487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John McLain
Board Regular
Member # 17765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John McLain   Email John McLain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfect!
Posts: 6 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your feet are awsome!i love your delicous soles,they look so soft!i would love to have play with them,i bet your hubby cant get enough of them!
i got one hell of a woody when i saw them & had to rub one out! [Jerkoff]
please post more!
cheers

--------------------
I can't get enough of soft,sexy sole's with high arche's!

Posts: 377 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xtxixpxpxyxtxoxexsx
Board Regular
Member # 18930

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xtxixpxpxyxtxoxexsx   Author's Homepage   Email xtxixpxpxyxtxoxexsx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy photos. You have great looking feet.

--------------------
xtxixpxtxoxex - Oh! The scent of a woman's feet. - http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/13478

Posts: 17 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely. What size are they?

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Dude, you are one LUCKY guy to have those feet for yourself. Have fun, Ray
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have beautiful feet. [Smile]
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 7 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello again, boys. *S*
I wanted to show you the last of the photos from this great time with hubby. Hubby thought after he took the last sole shots, that we were done...but I had other plans. [Wink] I crawled off the sofa, told him to have a seat, and made my way back to our room where I slipped into these black stockings. I just love the way they make my legs feel so silky and I love how my red sexy toes look in black. You should have seen the look on hubby's face!

I was only to eager to pose and tease him as he snapped away. Mmmmm....I feel so sexy in my stockings. Well, it wasn't too long before I made hubby put the camera down and we had some fun of our own. I love it when he takes my sexy feet. [Evil Grin]

Be good and have fun. *S*

Mrs. 2swift

-  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 7 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are the last three, a couple of my creamy soles dressed in black and one of my long legs...That last one of My legs is my favorite one. [Evil Grin]

Oh, and Stryder_007...I am a perfect size 9. [Wink]

-  -  -

[ March 05, 2007, 10:18 AM: Message edited by: 2swift ]

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive said it before & ill say it again,your feet are awsome,i crack a woody every time i see them!
just wish i could have a play with them! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

Posts: 377 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AZfootman
Major Player
Member # 2374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AZfootman   Author's Homepage   Email AZfootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's got such sexy feet. Her nylon feet look great. I'm in love with her sexy feet. She's truly a goddess.
Posts: 201 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footboy$
Elite Trooper
Member # 11720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footboy$   Email Footboy$   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmm they look better and better ever pic!

--------------------
Footboy

Posts: 487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

hey Mrs.2swift,please post more of your amazingly sexy soles,i cant wait to see some new shots,your feet are awsome!
cheers,
Solelover99.

--------------------

RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links