Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My sexy feet (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: My sexy feet
solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey mrs. 2swift,
i just had to have another look at your awsome,sexy feet,could you please post some more pics of your super hot soles,they give me an istant woody every time i see them!i have to wak off to them now,they make me so horny!
cheers. [Jerkoff]

--------------------
I can't get enough of soft,sexy sole's with high arche's!

Posts: 377 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Bow Down] NICE ! [Hop]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jcjconly
Board Regular
Member # 11671

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jcjconly   Email jcjconly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's it... you made me happy ! :-)

Thanks for poting and thank you to the nice model !

Cheers
jc

Posts: 9 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have very beautiful feet!! [Drool]
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deadbeatrec
Major Player
Member # 7380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deadbeatrec   Email deadbeatrec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omh i love themmmmmmmmmmmmm
Posts: 207 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography
All Pro Poster
Member # 14251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Author's Homepage   Email Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful looking feet, I love them.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 659 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello again guys. *S*
This is such a wonderful surprise to see my photos brought back to the front by a new set of fans. You all sure know how to make a woman feel sexy. [Smile] Thank you all for your lovely comments, especially you solelover99. You are all so sweet.

Hubby and I have been wanting to post new photos for some time but things have been so busy. I have lots of new sexy shoes for summer that I am dying to show off to everyone here and I want to show you all my fresh pedicure and pose my feet for you, too. And don't worry about anything, darling's....I plan on having lots of photos showing off my super soft soles. That is hubby's favorite part of my feet, too. [Mmm]

So keep your wandering eyes out for my new photos soon.

Be good.
Mrs. 2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey mrs.2swift,
glad you liked my comments,they are easy to make as your feet are soooo sexy & make me hot & hard every time i see them!cant wait to see the new pics of you awsome feet,especially your super hot soles,im hard in anticipation!
cheers. [Drool]

--------------------

Posts: 377 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

hey mrs.2swift,
i still cant wait to see your new pics & am very hard in anticipation!please post some soon!
cheers,
solelover99

--------------------

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2swift. I can't wait for you and the Mrs to tag team again! i love her form, her size 9, her legs in hose!!! oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you have lovely feet. [Drool]
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, RPM...thank you for resurrecting this contribution of ours from so long ago. We are always trying to make time to take some sexy pics of her legs and feet, so rest assured you will be seeing new ones from us soon.

And yes, I know indeed of your fondness of feet in hose.

It's always great to look back at a previous contribution and remember how well it was enjoyed by so many.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mrs 2swift, your feet are gorgeous! I hadn't seen this post yet and it just made my day. Your soles look sooo soft and creamy and the hose makes them even sexier (if possible). The shots with your legs are very elegant, very classy and absolutely stunning.

Thanks for sharing your beauty, it's been said but I'll say it again, your hubby's a lucky man!

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] delightful!!

Wish I'd come sooner! [Tongue]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmm beautiful feet thank you so much love the soles so much [Smile]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links