Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Terri of Sweet Southern Feet - Interview ? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Terri of Sweet Southern Feet - Interview ?
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for lovers of sexy milf feet Terri has got to be in anyones top ten !

i would love to read an interview with her - does anyone agree ?

http://www.sweetsouthernfeet.net/free/pics/20070824/20070824demo1.jpg

http://www.sweetsouthernfeet.net/free/pics/20070724/20070724demo1.jpg

love her soles [Jerkoff]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy!
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she is hot !

love for her to get an interview on Wu's !

perfect mature !

[Drool]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd be interested in hearing about how their website progressed. Years ago it was just her and Elfjac doing pics. Then her friend Kat joined for a bit, then another friend. And then all of the sudden they have about 20+ different women foot modeling around their house. It must make the neighborhood gossip top ten. [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

one would hope so !
the old toejac stuff is still there along with the "new" see below.....

http://www.sweetsouthernfeet.net/pictures.html

site.

either way, Terri is a foot goddess whose interview on Wu's would be cool to read !

lilnastydude
Board Regular
Member # 20695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lilnastydude   Email lilnastydude   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been a fan of hers for a long time.
Posts: 14 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
I'd be interested in hearing about how their website progressed. Years ago it was just her and Elfjac doing pics. Then her friend Kat joined for a bit, then another friend. And then all of the sudden they have about 20+ different women foot modeling around their house. It must make the neighborhood gossip top ten. [Big Grin]

Haha...I´ve been thinking the exact same thing about the neighbourhood [Wink]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she has always aroused me so much! i really wish i could sniff her sexy sexy sexy feet.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have actually had the privelage of speaking with the both of them terri and jack. they started traveling and she would approach women about there site, and the girls agreed. obviously it showed that sometimes the girls feel more comfortable when a woman brings up the topic of there feet instead of a random guy. since this has worked for them, now you see many different women featured on there site and im sure there will be many more. as for kat she decided to give it a rest. however terri and jack should here for a very long time.

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GREAT TOE JAC IS A GREAT SITE, ALANA, IS A MOST BEAUTIFUL FOOTMODEL
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mohatma
Loyal Member
Member # 8197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mohatma   Email mohatma   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. I have never seen that first picture. I am afraid that new HD video they are posting now is going to start emptying my wallet.

Terri just does it for me. I ordered a custom featuring only her and man. Whew! She does does it for me for some reason. Plus, I love her footjob technique.

Since she is the wife of a footguy and knows how to shoot female feet with a camera, I agree, Terri would make a very nice interview.

Posts: 94 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Terri just has the right attitude - not crazy about the tinyman stuff , but her soles are hot - love that she talks about stinkyness !

[Jerkoff]

footjob_lvr
Major Player
Member # 15096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjob_lvr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
one of my fav foot babes, older babes got the best feet!!
Posts: 123 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

love to read an interview with Terri !

[Jerkoff]

b883r
Elite Trooper
Member # 20732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for b883r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel the need to bring this subject back up because her feet are amazing. I feel that their needs to be an interview and she probably needs to be a feature model. She has been on the for over ten years I do believe, I don't keep a running total of how long each feature model has been posting pics of their feet on the web and I am gonna go out on a limb without any real evidence to substantiate my claim but, I don't think a great deal of the models who are current feature and interview models have been in the game for 10 years. What do you guys think ya or nay?? Not that I have any real power in who does or does not become a feature model or an interviewee. The idea has been brought up in this forum and I will try to further it along because I feel her and her wonderful peds deserve it. I digress.
Posts: 319 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links