Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Terri of Sweet Southern Feet - Interview ? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Terri of Sweet Southern Feet - Interview ?
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is definately in my top ten
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cheers] Oh hell yes! Terri is my favorite Foot model! Been a fan of hers since the 90's when her site was free and just FEETured pics of her. Have a bunch of custom videos from Terri! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm probably gonna have to get my own Terri custom soon, I've been a loyal customer of the Sweet Southern Feet family of sites for nearly 2 years now. Terri is a model who just gets it, and she and Jack just know how to get quality, enthusiastic models.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
b883r
Elite Trooper
Member # 20732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for b883r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's great to hear the postive feedback form Hall of Famers and Major Players such as yourselves. How can we help get an interview and or a feature model slot??
Posts: 319 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about Kat?? Her long toes and toenails and soft wrinkly soles is the trifecta for me!!
And Alana's feet are off da chizzy!!

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MMmmmmm
Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjob_lvr
Major Player
Member # 15096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjob_lvr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Terri is one of my fave's for years, she was one of the 1st foot models I found online. She's my go to gal when I really need to rub one out, her mature feet are incredible, her meaty, wrinkly soles are perfect.

Some pix for you to [Jerkoff] to:

-

-

-

-

Posts: 123 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjob_lvr
Major Player
Member # 15096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjob_lvr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

Posts: 123 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Giv'n the opportunity, I would sooo make love to Terri's feet. [Jerkoff]
They are my ideal feet !! [Drool]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
boochiefoot
Board Regular
Member # 3185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for boochiefoot   Email boochiefoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Terri is awesome love her wrinkled soles
Posts: 29 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links