Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Angelines first foot session, shoes,stockings, bare feet soles-- (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Angelines first foot session, shoes,stockings, bare feet soles--
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sup fellas!
Angeline had her first foot session last night. He is a member from this forum.
Hope he replies and tell you all how soft her feet really is lol..

She had fun. As usual after the session he allows me to take a few pics of him under the girls feet.. ENJOY

-

-

-

-

-

I love this shot of her!!!!!!!!!!
 -

--------------------
In the ring,everyone has a plan untill they get hit!

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice man! Lucky guy. You know how much I love nylons!

That last shot is great. Nice blue eyes, smile, and of course some soles! Great shot!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rbunthorne2180
Board Regular
Member # 2979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rbunthorne2180   Email rbunthorne2180   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, I'm the guy in those pictures. I just want to let everyone know that those feet are even better in person! Angeline has some very smooth soles and is a dream come true for any guy with a foot fetish! Kbrooks, you know what I'm talking about. Those pictures really turned out nice and I can't wait for my next session with her.

--------------------
"Is life a boon? If so it must befall that death whene'er he call must call too soon." -W.S. Gilbert

Posts: 44 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Angeline
Board Regular
Member # 28360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Angeline   Email Angeline   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi foot boys.
I'm Angeline.
I'm new to all of this but i must say so far it's very interesting.
My original thoughts were Why would someone want to smell and lick all over my feet especially when they have been in shoes all day. or dirty. Over these past few weeks i am now able to understand it. However, i don't have a foot fetish but i do love the feeling of having my feet in someones mouth. It's a different feeling but i like it.
People all over the world will soon know me just because of my cute and i mean CUTE feet [Tongue]
They are size 8

This was my very first foot session. Well i have givin KB many but this was different. I didn't know this guy. Having a stranger suck on my feet was the last thing i thought would ever happen to me but here i am lol.

Ok foot boys, pure on the questions lol

--------------------
I'm a hard woman with soft feet.

Posts: 13 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Angeline
Board Regular
Member # 28360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Angeline   Email Angeline   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey phoselover78, how do you get that picture image under your name? I want one of my face or feet. What do i do???

--------------------

Posts: 13 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rbunthorne2180
Board Regular
Member # 2979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rbunthorne2180   Email rbunthorne2180   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Angeline, great to have you on the forum! What a wonderful time I had last night! Now your feet are front and center for everyone to enjoy. I hope you can handle the attention!

--------------------
"Is life a boon? If so it must befall that death whene'er he call must call too soon." -W.S. Gilbert

Posts: 44 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Angeline
Board Regular
Member # 28360

Hey there!
Thanks [Big Grin]
I can't wait til the next session. I was looking at all of my shoes this afternoon already picking out the shoes for the next session.
I'll make sure i take good care of my feet and get them even softer [Wink] Can it be done? Can they become more softer than they are now? hmmm That's a challenge

O i can handle the attention, i love it just like i love being in front of the camera. Question is, can you all handle me??????

--------------------

2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy vanilla feet sweetie. [Smile]

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think she has adorable soles!
Wish I could spend some time with her.....

Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
--------------------------------------------------

QUOTE: Originally posted by Angeline:
Hey phoselover78, how do you get that picture image under your name? I want one of my face or feet. What do i do???

--------------------------------------------------

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=002173

All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cute girl- hot feet!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Angeline! I've been enjoying your pics for awhile now thanks to KB. You're very sexy! (As I'm sure you know [Wink] ) I'm glad to see you've joined the community here.

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome and Happy New Year Angeline! Love the shape of those size 8s...too bad they are not closer. I'd love to massage them. Oh well maybe someday huh? [Big Grin]

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love that last shot the best with those baby blue eyes looking up at ya! Welcome to the forum too! Its nice to have more women join in to keep this place from being such a sausage fest! [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sup fellas!!!! Glad you all like her new pics!! I can't wait to get more.

Angeline just got her a new WebCam and we were on messenger last night and she gave me a quick tease show! I was in heavin.(for a min) I think she likes this too much,, On top of that, she said i have to pay her for the rest and she clicked it off! What a fu*^in tease! lmao!!!

-

-

--------------------
In the ring,everyone has a plan untill they get hit!

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links