Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Angelines first foot session, shoes,stockings, bare feet soles-- (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Angelines first foot session, shoes,stockings, bare feet soles--
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kbrooks:
Sup fellas!!!! Glad you all like her new pics!! I can't wait to get more.
On top of that, she said i have to pay her for the rest and she clicked it off! What a fu*^in tease! lmao!!!

Now that's a woman that knows what she wants and how she will get it! Gotta love woman with authority! [Smile]

Can't wait for you to get more pics either.

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely.... I want a session [Hop] too bad I'm on the wrong side of the planet [Big Grin]

Awesome contribution kbrooks [Thumbs Up] glad to see you've introduced them to the forum [Smile]

Welcome Angeline & rbunthorne [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Angeline
Board Regular
Member # 28360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Angeline   Email Angeline   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank-you very much wing washer for the kind comment and you're right, yes i do know. [Laugh]
Sausage fest lol funny LeDaemon. Well i guess i'll try to stick around to keep that from happening.
My eyes and my smile are my money makers lol. I guess i can add my feet to that mix now [Wink]
Me a tease??????? Little ol me? Now Kev, Would i do such a thing? I guess i should take off my shoes now and prop my feet up and watch tv. Maybe curl and wiggle my toes a little [Tongue]
Other side of the planet? Where are you from FootLongSub Zero? Thanks for the welcome.

Angeline

--------------------
I'm a hard woman with soft feet.

Posts: 13 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Angeline WOW.......such amazing feet....the toes r suckable the soles look so soft..mmmmmmm keep the pics cumming.....like footlong subzero said i want a session 2....any chance u will be in VA (ill keep my fingers crossed on that haha) Nothing better than a sexy MILF with sexy feet!! thanks again for the pics
Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links