Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sexy New Year's Feet UPDATED 2/22 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sexy New Year's Feet UPDATED 2/22
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlovinman_2000   Author's Homepage   Email footlovinman_2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife wore this sexy little outfit for me New Year's Eve. It was nice and cold, so I had to keep rubbing her feet to keep them warm. For you guys that recognize her as Prettyfeet, we didn't have time to keep up with the website. Will be posting some pics here if there is interest and would happy to email pics anytime.

footlovinman_2000@yahoo.com

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

[ February 22, 2008, 10:51 PM: Message edited by: footlovinman_2000 ]

Posts: 478 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loving those thongs sandals [Tongue] And the red polish !
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like her feet and i would love to see her soles
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footlovinman_2000:
My wife wore this sexy little outfit for me New Year's Eve. It was nice and cold, so I had to keep rubbing her feet to keep them warm.

How incredibly hot! (beautiful tanned bare feet with red toes in white thong sandals (my fave)on a cold night! Definitely my fantasy come true!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are the most adorable piggies! Thanx

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great toes and the red polish goes great with the white thong snadals

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doug425
Major Player
Member # 22535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doug425   Email doug425   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great looking pics, great looking feet. I have been a fan of Prettyfeet and her website for a long time. Keep up the good work.
Posts: 229 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sexy for sure. cant beat red nail polish!

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what is the allure of red polish? Man it drives me nuts!
Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roughsoleman
Board Regular
Member # 24234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for roughsoleman   Email roughsoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to see Prettyfeet is back!
Posts: 39 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good to see the Prettyfeet is still snapping pics for us all. I am still dying to she her soles and a toe spread!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The red polish goes so well with those sandals. I agree her toes are wonderful. I would like to have some pics through e-mail.
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2008soleglow
Loyal Member
Member # 28996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2008soleglow   Email 2008soleglow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are fantastic!!! I am in love with her red toes. Since I'm new her can I use one of her pictures for my avatar?
Posts: 55 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice early summer look.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1footinthedoor
Loyal Member
Member # 29096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1footinthedoor   Email 1footinthedoor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! She has nice sexy toes. The red nail polish really brings out those toes.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links