Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sexy New Year's Feet UPDATED 2/22 (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sexy New Year's Feet UPDATED 2/22
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
footlovinman - what a better way to debut here in the forum than to present pics of your wife's sexy red-polished toes. Thank you, and welcome!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jptoesandsoles
Board Regular
Member # 29228

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jptoesandsoles   Email jptoesandsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rubbing her feet cause it was cold. That is so cool. Your wife has very very beautiful feet. Her toes look so sweet in that red nail polish.
Posts: 30 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlovinman_2000   Author's Homepage   Email footlovinman_2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Appreciate the compliments !!! Here are some more from that night.

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

Posts: 478 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if she were standing in line next to me at a checkout counter, there would be no hiding the boner!!!!!!! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for the second post. Again, I think she has very sexy feet. I love her toes and the red really brings out there beauty.
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2008soleglow
Loyal Member
Member # 28996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2008soleglow   Email 2008soleglow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im in love with her feet!!!! She has perfect toes!!!
Posts: 55 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes she has great toes and I love the red !!!
great pics

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jptoesandsoles
Board Regular
Member # 29228

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jptoesandsoles   Email jptoesandsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Second post is just as good as the first! Im loving her red toes. Lets see some soles!!!!!
Posts: 30 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1footinthedoor
Loyal Member
Member # 29096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1footinthedoor   Email 1footinthedoor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!!! Your wife's feet are fantastic. I love her sexy red toes. It would be great to see her soles!
Posts: 53 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlovinman_2000   Author's Homepage   Email footlovinman_2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More from that night. Have about 20 more.

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

Posts: 478 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They keep getting beter and better. I would love to see the other 20 you have. She has beautiful and perfect toes... I really like the red polish.
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jptoesandsoles
Board Regular
Member # 29228

Well worth another look! Your wifes feet are fantastic....
2008soleglow
Loyal Member
Member # 28996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2008soleglow   Email 2008soleglow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot damn! Great set... Im in love with her feet. Her toes look so tasty...
Posts: 55 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

More......

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

The last post is just as good as the first. Again, I love her toes especially the red polish.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links