Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » The 2008 High Arched Females Calendar (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The 2008 High Arched Females Calendar
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tony if you printed up a 12 month calender like that I would buy it for sure--------it would make a nice conversation piece when I bring women to my place
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would rack up the profit margin by ten folds.

*$$$*

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since we're in mid-January, I've decided to post the photo for Miss February 2008. In case you want to know who is "America's High Arched Sweetheart". As you've already know that I've been a fan for almost 4 years. She's truly an attractive woman with unlimited imagination. Whether she's wearing nylons or just bare, she truly knows how to make each and every footmen beg for attention while ladies admire her. Hell, I would even give her a foot massage. May I present to you Miss February 2008--

-

SEXY LEXI!!!

--------------------
Tony

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is an awesome shot!
Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Thanks, elgordode62! I've shown this photo to Lexi this afternoon and she loved it!!!

--------------------
Tony

Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesooooooome !!!!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Tony

Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good work, Tony. Both January and Febuary are mouth watering. Can`t wait for March [Wink]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Thank you, Hal. The best is yet to come, Hal... tomorrow night, I'll add another model with flawless arches.

--------------------
Tony

shawneboy
Major Player
Member # 5094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shawneboy   Email shawneboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, these make perfect desktop backgrounds for the month.
Posts: 209 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

You're welcome, buddy...

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Tony

Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

I promise to you that I'll be creating a new month. Well here it comes-- When next month comes, I'll be celebrating my 4th anniversary as a fan of one of the sexiest adult film stars with the prettiest high arched feet. She's truly a dear friend and her site STILL continues without a hint of a slowdown. May I present to you Ms. March 2008--

-

RACHEL AZIANI!

Enjoy this photo, folks. I'll be more than grateful to hear your reply.

--------------------
Tony

doug425
Major Player
Member # 22535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doug425   Email doug425   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A great idea!!! Thanks. Look forward to seeing the upcoming months.
Posts: 229 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Anytime... I'll add another one as early as next week.

--------------------
Tony

Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Although she's retired from foot modeling, she truly deserves to be in the spotlight one final time. May I present to you Miss April 2008-- DAEMONESS!

-

--------------------
Tony

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links