Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » The 2008 High Arched Females Calendar (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The 2008 High Arched Females Calendar
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd never get ANY work done with this calendar posted in my home office!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't be content with just one calendar...I'd have one in the office, and the other at home...if ya know what i mean

[Jerkoff]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]

--------------------
Tony

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ro
Board Regular
Member # 28873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ro   Email Ro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God damn she has some high arches. Please post more!
Posts: 11 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

I only do one thing at a time, noob.

[Violent]

--------------------
Tony

Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

I would like to share you a rendered photo dedicated to Ms. May... She's definitely one of the BEST foot fetish models on the planet and truly one of my dearest friends that I truly respect, trust and love. May I present to you... the legendary-- TINA MARIE!

-

Let me know what all of you think of this photo of Ms. May...

--------------------
Tony

Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

No comment huh...?

--------------------
Tony

FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everybody must be speechless. Nothing but sexy women with sexy feet. I wish I could buy this calendar.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

That would be a great seller, FtLckr26...

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Tony

Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Time now to bring in another rendered photo. This Bulgarian-Canadian knows how to bare her soles like a seasoned pro. She's definitely one of our all time favorites at Wu's. May I present to you... the sexy-- EVITA DIMITROVA!!!

-

--------------------
Tony

Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
I'd never get ANY work done with this calendar posted in my home office!

LMAO...You said a mouthful, feetluvr! Wish her toes were in MY MOUTH!!!! [Mmm]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tony, does this '08 CALENDAR really exist? I would like to purchase one....AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!! [Drool]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Just think of this calendar as a FREEBIE to footfans everywhere...

--------------------
Tony

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links