Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » g/fs new pics-updated as promised-UPDATED AGAIN!-LONG-UPDATED 2-21 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: g/fs new pics-updated as promised-UPDATED AGAIN!-LONG-UPDATED 2-21
fj88
Major Player
Member # 2631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj88   Email fj88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
comments please

-

-

-

-
 -

-

-
 -

[ February 21, 2008, 04:14 PM: Message edited by: fj88 ]

Posts: 124 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

(what else can i say really)

Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj88
Major Player
Member # 2631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj88   Email fj88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well sicne she will be reding this..describe to her what you would liekt od o with her feet and how u would like her to dress if she were with you
Posts: 124 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj88
Major Player
Member # 2631

and please tell which pic is your favorite and why
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
personally i liked #3,5, and 6 the best of the bunch. 3 because it gives a good view of her toes and the lovely red polish, and the other two because they're sole shots. plus it gives me the impression that not only are they soft, but they must smell fantastic. i'd love to find that out for myself, and of course suck on those great toes she has and just rub her feet on my face and see how smooth they feel. love the shoes she's wearing in the one pic, and like i said the red polish looks great on her. now if i were you i'd actually like either a dark blue, black or silver polish but that's just minor stuff. overall i like her feet, and think they're gorgeous.

hope that's better [Smile]

Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is My lucky day. Most of the posts/pics I have seen today have featured lots of sole poses and pics, Wow!! This post is no exception. Her soles look sexy, and love her wrinkles too. For Me, the last three pics are the best...they really show off her sexy soles.

I would love to see more of her feet in her sexy shoes as well as her feet up on her toes showing off her sexy soles more. Dangling poses are always great too. Hope to see more.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky guy! She has some very sexy soles. I do like her toes but theres something about those soles.
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like these soles!! [Drool]

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj88
Major Player
Member # 2631

More please. Keep posting comments and telling me what you would like to do with me and my feet. If the comments are good I will post more pics this afternoon.

Kisses
Ms. Fj88

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautioful soles and toes. My fave was #3, the toe shot.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj88
Major Player
Member # 2631

-

-

-

-

-

-

fj88
Major Player
Member # 2631

No comments on the new pics?
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

hellooooo thong [Big Grin] beautiful stuff man, especially like how they wrinkle in that first pic [Mmm]
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice set, I specially dig the slightly dirty sole shots, they are great. Lovely long toes. Very, very nice indeed!!
Thanks for sharing

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmmm! All sole shots! Fantastic! Love the thong and wrinkled soles combo, very sexy. The last two pics are hot too....love that pose.
Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links