Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » g/fs new pics-updated as promised-UPDATED AGAIN!-LONG-UPDATED 2-21 (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: g/fs new pics-updated as promised-UPDATED AGAIN!-LONG-UPDATED 2-21
fj88
Major Player
Member # 2631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj88   Email fj88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wish i could show some more of our sexier shots here....darn rules

heres some more..PLEASE KEEP THE COMMENTS COMMING!
 -

-

-

-

-

Posts: 124 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj88
Major Player
Member # 2631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj88   Email fj88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
few more

-

-

-

Posts: 124 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj88
Major Player
Member # 2631

anyoen have a comment on the new pics???

starting to think my feet arent liked

[Cry]

bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simply stunning! Do you perform FJ's at all? You have the perfect feet for FJ's! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj88
Major Player
Member # 2631

of course i give FJ's!!!!!!actually LOVE to give them

now tell me which pics are ur fav and why?

fj88
Major Player
Member # 2631

no more comments???
foot fever
Major Player
Member # 24150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot fever   Email foot fever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No more comments?....it's only because most of us are speachless. You have awsome, sexy fee. I like the first, third and fourth pics because I love seeing nice toe nails and the tops of the feet. Keep posting.
Posts: 231 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj88
Major Player
Member # 2631

one more bump
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More toes and tops pics will get my attention. Your toes are lovely, verysexy and suckable [Big Grin]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn those are some long sexy soles!

FF

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PM some FJ pics! [Big Grin]
Those peds are amazing!!! I love any pic that shows sole! [Smile]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
davesfoot
Board Regular
Member # 29320

Icon 1 posted      Profile for davesfoot   Author's Homepage   Email davesfoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow cute feet, do you have any videos??? Or do you have any private videos???
Posts: 11 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the2nd shot on page 2!!

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry been having network problems or else I think I would have said something a lot sooner. So without further delay, incredible, and phenomenal come to mind when I check out these photos. Erection spawning is another thought that comes to mind, of course a different form of Cumming comes to mind. [Jerkoff] Sorry they are just plain beautiful, and from what I've seen of the body those beauties are attached to, I think it would be a generalized form of intimate and pleasure filled affection that would start and end at the soles transversing the entirety of that gorgeous body. I'm a sole man myself and those creamy lovely peds would drive me wild everytime I saw them and I hope that sniffing and creaming on them is okay, because it would be a mortal sin if it was not.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj88
Major Player
Member # 2631

oh yes please cum away! i LOVE cum on my feet and everywhere for that matter
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links