Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » -::Brooke::- *^*NEW*^* (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: -::Brooke::- *^*NEW*^*
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Verrrrrrryyyy nice [Big Grin]
Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxxpodophilexxx
Loyal Member
Member # 2486

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxxpodophilexxx   Email xxxpodophilexxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow.

May I request some oiled sole shots?!

Wow.

--------------------
Feets, don't fail me now!

Posts: 95 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *Brooke*:
hey guys after I got home from the gym tonight I threw on some heels and tossed my bf the camera.

What great pics, The first pic with heels and yellow shorts what a great pic. If you go to the gym like that, you must have guys drolling all over the place.!!!
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jumbosbusa
Board Regular
Member # 25505

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jumbosbusa   Email jumbosbusa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your feet couldn't be any better! Seriously from the toe bed, to the arches, your toe length and your soles. WOW. Your bf is 1 lucky guy.

--------------------
<---perfectpeds amazing feet

Posts: 38 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now THAT...is an amazing, and wonderful girlfriend! Home minutes from a hard workout from the gym, and her first foot instinct is to slip on a pair of stacked high heeled pumps, and put her amazing legs, sexy feet, and beautiful pedicure on display for her Man to enjoy.

Fantastic up date, Brooke...you continue to amaze and stun us all here. Your feet are amazing, and so so hot! Your boyfriend is indeed fortunate, and I am sure he knows.

The first two pics showing off your great legs, and amazing sole...Mmmmm!!!

Keep up the great pics.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent, especially the closeup soles shots. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hotjack
Major Player
Member # 27620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hotjack   Email hotjack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmm, brooke does it [Jerkoff] again!!
Posts: 192 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanx for posting Brooke, your gorgeous peds just made my day [Drool]

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesrsexy
BANNED
Member # 25089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesrsexy         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i LOVE the 2nd and 3rd photos those soles look sexily soft [Drool]

--------------------
Female soles are so sexy [Drool]

Posts: 16 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cruz57
Board Regular
Member # 22063

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cruz57   Author's Homepage   Email cruz57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unbearably sexy soles and long slender toes! Have always been a huge fan of bare feet sticking out from underneath a blanket. Not many photogs seem to use that pose. Thanks for sharing your delicious bare feet with us.
Posts: 7 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! That is an AMZING French pedicure. I would also like to echo the request from phoselover78 regarding seeing your sexy feet ecased in nylons.

Also, when you got home from the gym, did your feet smell?

[ March 10, 2008, 07:16 PM: Message edited by: Tadpole in a Jar ]

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetrme
Loyal Member
Member # 29602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetrme   Email feetrme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dAMN HER FEET ARE SOOOOO SEXY

--------------------
Why not love Femal FEET?

Posts: 81 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa [Thud]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MAXIMVS
Board Regular
Member # 15545

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MAXIMVS   Email MAXIMVS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW Brooke! as always you pictures are amazing!best feet on Wu's...love your toes [Jerkoff]
Posts: 28 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great looking toes. French pedicure is awesome. These toes are pretty sexy.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links