Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » -::Brooke::- *^*NEW*^* (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: -::Brooke::- *^*NEW*^*
Janie
BANNED
Member # 29435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely soles and very pretty french Manicure.

Perhaps you could post some shots of your Guy unloading onto your soles [Smile]

Posts: 36 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome pics, Brooke! I'd love to see some wrinkled soles and arches!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2008soleglow
Loyal Member
Member # 28996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2008soleglow   Email 2008soleglow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! I like the french pedicure they make your feet look so sexy!!!
Posts: 55 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stinkyfeet4me
Loyal Member
Member # 282

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stinkyfeet4me   Email Stinkyfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brooke,

You have really hot feet! I love long slender toes with a soft milky sole, nice looking veins after gym....mmmmmm and toe cleavage HOT HOT HOT! When the toes pop out of the shoes... yummy. Hope to see more toecleavage from you Brooke!

Your bf is a really lucky guy, can I be an admirer of your feet Brooke?

Toelick [Big Grin]

--------------------
Force me to smell your stinky feet...

Posts: 69 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was away on business. what a treat to come back to. love the french pedicure! and the Carrie Guess pumps.. a sweet touch!

I love the whole set. if i was to make a request, it'd be along the lines of the same pumps but with hose on.. but only if i was making a request [Wink]

keep the lovely pics coming. i like what you two do. and can't wait to see what will come around next

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Brooke, just stoppin' by to let you guys know I added a new post which I think fits some requests. Take care of those gorgeous feet!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is it me, or am I jumping the gun in saying.. where is brooke?

i think i'm jumping the gun.. sorry.

RPM

p.s. but am I?

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe she's on vacation -- or maybe RPM, she's just building anticipation. LOL

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

lol!!!!! yeah.. you're right!!! it's just me.. and she's building up anticipation (or vacation too)

RPM

p.s. perfectpeds.. you're doing me the same too!lol [Smile] [Wink]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

well, I've had a few mishaps this week and was thinking of leaving the site...but a wise man said to me... "Why? They love you here" and so I left work early (5:00pm LOL) and went for an updated polish. I think this weekend will bring some Easter presents for my friends here at Wu's

--------------------

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

I thank this wise man!!!! Now... for the mishaps.. let's all chant something positive so perfectpeds is never tempted to leave!!!!

thanks for the presents (great signature)

RPM

--------------------

ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my, oh my... Brooke, you know how much we love your gorgeous feet, your toes are unique, so beautiful, [Jerkoff] but, on the last picture where your right foot is out of the white pumps, I see the little dirt around the shoe heel and the insole. I wish to see the foot and toeprints on those pumps, can you share some pics like that please? [Cry]

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My god those are beautiful

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pretty french pedicure. love it:)

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where has Brooke gone!?

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links