Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » my wife in hose (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: my wife in hose
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'll pass on the compliments. i'll post more heeled pics later too. and she's already coming around:D:)

thanks for the compliments

RPM

p.s as she says.. she wears heels and models just to make me happy! (those are her words)

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well it could be worse. You could ask her to clean wearing them!!!! lol
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HailyWood
Major Player
Member # 25294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HailyWood   Author's Homepage   Email HailyWood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RPM, wonderful thread! I love that your wife and you have fun together and that she shares in your interests! I am sure many of the guys on here are jealous you have it so good. You two set of an example of what a good marriage is all about, congratulations!

xoxo
Haily

Posts: 157 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footvasian
Major Player
Member # 29721

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footvasian   Email Footvasian   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
OK- I want those black and pink shoes!

Me too! Me too!

~FV

Posts: 157 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
aaaahhh, that's what i am talking about. wife sexiness in the house. not much into stockings or shoes but the naked feet look delicious. really sexy stuff.thanks.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2154 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!!! Don't know how i skipped this so far! Wonderful soles, thanks for sharing, both of you! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RPM pass my compliments on to your wife. She has beautiful feet and toes! i really like the natural curve of her foot. the line is really beautiful. I don't think she can have a bad side. Please continue to post pics. BTW i so with fv and footgirl....I WANT THOSE SHOES!!!!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you all for the compliments. I'll have her read this thread this weekend.. it should make her day.. and i'm sure she'll take the comment into considerations for the next shoot i plan.. in fact.. the reinforced hose was because she heard so much comments about it on here, she though of trying.

and thanks gals for loving her heels.. the pink and black.. she was so nervous about them.. now.. i'll have another reason to take another shoot with them!!!

here are more pics... and i'll remember the fans of bare feet next shoot too!

RPM

more pink and black (hopefully no repeats)
 -

she was reading this thread on her laptop while i was shooting by the way
 -

from another set.. one of the reasons why i get more in the fun than the pics!
 -

i did drop my camera this week.. taking pics.. loosing focus.. and going to the fun... hopefully it will work for the next shoot (not the expensive cam.. just the reg one)

I agree, she has a very nicely shaped foot!!
 -

just she hates the 'flatness' of her arch.. noticable mainly when she stands bare feet.
 -

more coming later....

RPM

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has nothing to hate!

I cant live in the shaddows of what I may or may not have or look like. I am me and am very comfy with it.

I think in time we all get to that point.

Beautiful lady and beautiful arches! lol

Honestly - the only arches I care about is Mc D's anyhow! lol Just kidding...

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

lol!!!!!!!!!!! next set i plan.. i will be more mindful of lighting so you all can apppreciate her feet that much the more!

RPM

--------------------

Footvasian
Major Player
Member # 29721

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footvasian   Email Footvasian   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RPM,
Tell your wife I've been inspired by her hose pics and will reciprocate with my own come Sunday! [Wink] They are great and I hope I do hers justice by my own...

~FV

Be sure to tell her to keep up the good work!

Posts: 157 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

well.. my wife is eating up the comliments. here is for the bare feet fans! she had me throw most of the pics out due to her feeling her toes weren't done. this survived. enjoy

RPM

p.s. if you like, let her know. she adjusts her pics style thanks to you! and she asked me to do this set instead of me asking her!!!!!!

-

--------------------

footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

I AM SOOOO IMPRESSED! You should totally treat her to something she desires now. FOr me it would be new shoes or a purse. lol What would she desire????

Great job you two... the best part is its together!

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

funny enough... most of her heels she got were thank-you gifts from me! even a few purses too!! lol!!!!!!

yup.. the best part is together indeed!!!!

onto more pics!

RPM

I decided that it was time to play on lights.. as Footvasian has done... my wife like that a lot!
 -

by the way, my wife's biggest fear was her toes being too visible. and her soles being dirty the second fear! so.. i had to be careful even on the slightest variations of the pics
 -

the play on lights helped a ton.. made her relax. she wanted to do a set for you all, but wanted to look good..
 -

i wonder..... did i polish the glass well enough for the shot?
 -

but by now.. after many 'failed' shots... she was starting to get tired. getting it just right for her is work, but work of love!

this is the most toenail she wll allow me to post!
 -

by the way, the color correction was harder to get. the light i used turned her nails yellowish (camera struggled with the nail-polish and light effect)... and because i had my point-and-shoot.. adjusting the color balance wasn't so easy.

by now, i knew she was getting tired. these pics were done late that day.. after a long day at work (the scent was just what most fellas here loves).. so she props them up for a break.
 -

she wasn't happy that her feet had swelled a bit from the long day at work.
 -

at this point.. i could tell she wanted to take a nap.. so this was teh last shot I took before she rested. i hope you all enjoyed this set!
 -

i think, but am not sure, she will come and check this place out... i hope she's just as impressed with the pics as I am!

RPM

--------------------

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

before i finish this set.. for the sole fans and heel fans.. here is one for you
 -

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links