Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » my wife in hose (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: my wife in hose
d14616
Board Regular
Member # 20593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d14616   Email d14616   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats got to be a dude are you guys so hard up you think that looks good
Posts: 23 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and how do you know that for a fact?

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=008544

note to the mods.. anyway the last two posts can be taken off? that way i can focus just on the topic at hand.. not diverge from it.. and not have others jump in on that divergence? thanks!

[ May 05, 2008, 03:49 PM: Message edited by: RPM ]

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love the play on light here! her feet look great! give my compliments to the mrs.!!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I think your hunch is correct RPM... [Wink] I say - whatever and crazy! lol
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to conclude the set... my wife decided to lay down and relax. i had to change the batteries of the camera. enjoy the set.

RPM

resting on the couch
 -

it was late.. sleep was taking over
 -

-

i turned the t.v. so she could drift to sleep
 -

it was time to wrap up.. sleep took over.
 -

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

and they feel super smooth too!!!!!

--------------------

Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
10/10

nice shots, lucky guy

Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Thanks.
This image: HPIM0336
shows her feet in such a sweet light. Reminds me of my wife's mom's feet. I would never go there, but I have an active imagination!
Thanks again fo a sweet outlet for this fantasy!

Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SNIFF SNIFF, would love to see more nylon soles and spreading sole shots! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

for the hosed sole fans...

-

-

--------------------

reinforcedtoesluvr
All Pro Poster
Member # 29386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoesluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics RPM , I absolutely love the reinforced toes pics as I think they are one of the sexiest things a woman can put on , and they way they can tease you with their feet and toes is MMmmmmmm! Delicious !!! [Hump] [Hump] [Hump]
Posts: 631 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

did the reinforced hose just for you! my wife had fun doing it too.

RPM

-

-

-

--------------------

footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! Got a question. I have not worn reinforced toes. Is there a diff with them and regular or is it just a think of getting a certain look? I hate that my toes would be covered lol

Thanks for the post!

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

according to my wife.. it's more a visual difference than a feel difference. she rather not have it reinforced, but every now and again.. she does it. and being it's appreciated on this site.. she'll do it more.

the other difference, from what a gal pal told me.. the toes run less easily.. because it's reinforced.

RPM

p.s. i would hate to see your toes covered. stick with the hose you've posted. i love it.(if my opion matters a lot). but variety is great too

--------------------

Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is great RPM. Its great you've got someone in a mate and partner who can help you enjoy your love for feet. Another thing is how you caught the idea of feet out of sneakers. I've found nothing intoxicates a guy as much as feet fresh out of sneakers. Way to go!

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links