Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sexy Lexi's Updated Photos (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Sexy Lexi's Updated Photos
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
***THIS JUST IN***

Here are 4 all new preview photos of America's High Arched Sweetheart... SEXY LEXI! A fair warning-- these preview pix are NOT for the faint of heart. Lexi will definitely capture your heart and never lets it go.

-  -  -  -

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Tony for these updates. Lexi just never ceases to impress.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anytime, Craig. Lexi reminds me of an Energizer... only 10 times more powerful!

--------------------
Tony

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] She has some of the meatest soles I've ever seen, Love the shape of her toes [Jerkoff] Hope to run into a woman like that!
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh my fuckin god......
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

THIS JUST IN!!!

One of the Original Queens of Arches SEXY LEXI have made a 2-for-1 at this forum. I've visited her sites not too long ago and was completely stunned at her beauty and art. Here are the preview photos of Sexy Lexi herself. Let me know what all of you think of her.

-  -  -  -

--------------------
Tony

Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She never disappoints, never. Go Lexi!

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Lexi look amazing in tan pantyhose!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deadbeatrec
Major Player
Member # 7380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deadbeatrec   Email deadbeatrec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg!!!!!!! love her
Posts: 207 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkAngel
Board Regular
Member # 3208

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkAngel   Author's Homepage   Email DarkAngel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tony The Shredder:
 -

Oh, God! I'm trapped! No one help me! Leave me here, please!
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
"Don't argue with dumb people. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience."

Posts: 40 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
Wow! Lexi look amazing in tan pantyhose!

Even though I'm not into women, let's be real... Lexy looks great in anything! LOL

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ll2fvf
Board Regular
Member # 30570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ll2fvf   Email ll2fvf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lexi has to be 1 of the Hottest Models I have seen in a long time. She is very sexy all around ,but her hot sexy feetare just yummy. I have been following her site for the past 3 yrs now and Lexi if you read this I just want to say that i would love to Hump Your Feet and fill your toes with large amounts of hot semen.
Posts: 25 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
***SEXIEST GALLERY EVER***

This afternoon, I saw some preview shots of Sexy Lexi. My life will never be the same the day she have captured my heart. From the look at these photos, she looked incredibly stunning in a purple fishnet shirt and clear heels... especially her designed black and white checkered toenails. Not only that, her ultra sexy legs, high arched feet and wrinkled soles and super cute booty made me cream my pants none stop. I tip my hat off to Lexi for fulfilling my fantasy.

-  -  -  -

--------------------
Tony

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tony - she has such a sensual arches (inner and outer) ... it makes you just want to rub your finger tips down them to trace the shape [Wink] Sexy! [Drool]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Thanks Mommie. Lexi's high arched feet are as beautiful and attractive as yours.

[Wink]

[ June 02, 2008, 03:47 PM: Message edited by: Tony The Shredder ]

--------------------
Tony

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links