Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sexy Lexi's Updated Photos (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Sexy Lexi's Updated Photos
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tony The Shredder:
Thanks Mommie. Lexi's high arhced feet are as beautiful and attractive as yours.

[Wink]

[Blush] Thanks hun!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're welcome as always...

[Wink]

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Consistently living up to her name! The dreams those arches inspire.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelova05
Major Player
Member # 11076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelova05   Author's Homepage   Email Solelova05   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tony, as always the pics of lexi look extremely delicious !!! [Drool]

--------------------
Check Out My Yahoo! Group: Soleheaven

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soleheaven/

I LOVE SOLES !!!!!!

Posts: 241 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad that you love these preview photos. Like I said, this is ultimately the BEST set that I've ever seen. Sexy Lexi have truly brighten the sun on a very cloudy day!!!!

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Tony

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has some of the best arches. Great post Tony as always, love the third pic.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ll2fvf
Board Regular
Member # 30570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ll2fvf   Email ll2fvf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been on lexi's site for a while now and i have always thought she was a goddess with her looks and her body and espically her feet. She has to be 1 of the greatest ladies on this planet with feet like that I myself would give anything or do anything just to sit and look at those feet all day and night. Lexi is very hot and very sexy after seeing any pics of her feet i usually end up spending time in the shower with cold water.
Posts: 25 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lexi floors me! That sexy purple number looks amazing on her.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

I'm tellin' ya, Bondo... Lexi have knocked me out on the floor-- BIG TIME!!! She truly deserves an encore.

[Thud]

--------------------
Tony

Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Here's a brand new set of preview photos. This time, Sexy Lexi wears a very beautiful dress, 5-inch wedges and white nylons. This is ultimately one of the best poses at Nylons Exposed. Let me what all of you think of her newest pose...

-  -  -  -

--------------------
Tony

Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow....wow....wow!!

Whenever Lexi wears nylons, it drives me over the edge!! Thanks Tony!!

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tony The Shredder:
***THIS JUST IN***

Here are 4 all new preview photos of America's High Arched Sweetheart... SEXY LEXI! A fair warning-- these preview pix are NOT for the faint of heart. Lexi will definitely capture your heart and never lets it go...

I couldn't agree more!! Tony...that was quite poetic. I've been infatuated with her for YEARS!!!! [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Anytime!

--------------------
Tony

Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is impossible for me to ever get tired of seeing the amazing Lexi.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dayem....that last shot is a killer~!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links