Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » More Fiance Feet (+ flip flops) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: More Fiance Feet (+ flip flops)
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Flip Flops [Jerkoff]
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

-
 -
 -

2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!!! Her feet are spectacular and devine! Her toes are so sexy, but her soft soles....WOW!!!

I love her feet wearing her flips, especially showing off her sexy soles. The last pic on the first set of her wearing her flips...her up on her toes showing off her right sole, Mmmmm! That is a money shot! Great job, and for sure tell her how sexy her feet are and they are a hit.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
someone got the visual royal treatment there! nice long set! not often we see long sets here, but variety is great. thanks for posting and thank your fiance for me too!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
off the charts
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how can you take that many pics without jumping on them?. she has very sexy feet. wow. my fucking god she has gorgeous feet.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hotjack
Major Player
Member # 27620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hotjack   Email hotjack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh my gosh [Jerkoff] sweet feet. Flip flop pics got me [Jerkoff]
Posts: 192 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Wow!!! Her feet are spectacular and devine! Her toes are so sexy, but her soft soles....WOW!!!

I love her feet wearing her flips, especially showing off her sexy soles. The last pic on the first set of her wearing her flips...her up on her toes showing off her right sole, Mmmmm! That is a money shot! Great job, and for sure tell her how sexy her feet are and they are a hit.

Regards,
2swift

Thank You my friend.
Your kind words are appreciated and will be sure to show her. That "money shot" was kinda funny.....I was in front of her snapping and then noticed that right foot. I yelled "dont move!!!!" and think i practically gave her a heart attack.

nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
someone got the visual royal treatment there! nice long set! not often we see long sets here, but variety is great. thanks for posting and thank your fiance for me too!

RPM

Ive never been in it for the money. Yes, I sell clips. Crappy clips. But I've never been like some of these bigger sites who drop one or two pictures in here just to tease you into joining a site. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with that. Not at all. I just like sharing my very amateurish pics that I take with my crappy camera. I have fun doing it. Any money I may happen to make is a secondary concern to me and I mean that sincerely.

Glad you enjoyed the pics [Smile]

nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by Rae124:
off the charts

Thank You Rae [Smile]
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:
how can you take that many pics without jumping on them?. she has very sexy feet. wow. my fucking god she has gorgeous feet.

Thank You babeflover

Theres a valid reason for not being able to jump on them while taking that many pics. Its called...KIDS. All four were running around here somewhere [Smile] I get my jumping in during the nights our kids arent here, trust me. Or at least after they go to bed [Smile]

Thank You for your comments

nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by hotjack:
oh my gosh [Jerkoff] sweet feet. Flip flop pics got me [Jerkoff]

[Smile]
Ive always loved flip flops BUT......I had NO idea just how MUCH i loved flip flops until I saw my girl in flip flops. I cannot even describe what it does to me. She looks fabulous in them. I will be a frequent costumer to Kohls, Target etc. I just want to go buy her 35 pair of 'em. None of them will beat the pair of brown leather ones she has though. Jesus, those KILL me. Those are on our myspace page and they're HOT!

Sorry, I could ramble on about her for hours lol

A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a killer second toe!!!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links