Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » More Fiance Feet (+ flip flops) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: More Fiance Feet (+ flip flops)
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
What a killer second toe!!!

excellent point. it is soooo sexy when that second toe is a little longer(as she has it) than the big toe.sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy and fucking sexy.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are most welcome, My friend...and so is she. I should be the one thanking you for such amazing pics of her sexy feet, and amazing soles.

I love the story behind that fantastic pic. I have done the same thing...you are kneeling, taking pics of one pose and see your next one by chance almost, and you want to capture it on camera so bad, get so excited and do what you did. ~laughs~ Been there indeed.

What size are her sexy feet? They look so good, and the others are correct...her second toe is cute and sexy too. Love it! Does she love shoes, or have a favorite shoe preference/style? What does she think of the foot fetish community?

Great pics and post, cannot wait to see more of her.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman4123
Major Player
Member # 23214

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman4123   Email bluesman4123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the pics, especially in the blue flip flops!!! Went to your MySpace and found out that you have to be invited to join. I would love to join and share some of my pics with you. My email addy is bluesman4123@yahoo.com...thanks, Jim
Posts: 204 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always love you pix, mate. Superb!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cheers for the great set of pics!
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
painter
BANNED
Member # 17343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for painter   Email painter       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude these are amazing
Posts: 269 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukblksolescd
BANNED
Member # 29800

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukblksolescd   Author's Homepage   Email ukblksolescd       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow stunning feet, you have to get her an engagement toe ring lol. But then again it will have to be diamond encrusted to compete with those stunners.

--------------------
"you call that ticklin?? you betta tie those ankles and get some oil"

http://www.myspace.com/ukblksolescd

Posts: 30 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
would love to lickem [Tongue]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ukblksolescd:
Wow stunning feet, you have to get her an engagement toe ring lol. But then again it will have to be diamond encrusted to compete with those stunners.

man, i wish i would have thought of that. Or at LEAST taken a pic of the actual engagement ring on one of her...WAIT!!...look what I found!!
 -

lol
she slid it on her toe the night I asked her to marry me. So i took a pic [Smile]

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
would love to lickem [Tongue]

they are VERY lickable. Believe it lol
Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
You are most welcome, My friend...and so is she. I should be the one thanking you for such amazing pics of her sexy feet, and amazing soles.

I love the story behind that fantastic pic. I have done the same thing...you are kneeling, taking pics of one pose and see your next one by chance almost, and you want to capture it on camera so bad, get so excited and do what you did. ~laughs~ Been there indeed.

What size are her sexy feet? They look so good, and the others are correct...her second toe is cute and sexy too. Love it! Does she love shoes, or have a favorite shoe preference/style? What does she think of the foot fetish community?

Great pics and post, cannot wait to see more of her.

Regards,
2swift

I believe she is about a size 10 and yes, that second toe alone makes me want to have long drawn out monkey sex with her.

I've never really asked her what her favorite type of shoes are but I know she has told me she is a barefoot gal in the summer so I'm guessing it would probably be flip flops (which is ALRIGHT BY ME!!).

As far as how she feels about the foot fetish community......
She thinks we are all a bunch of friggin' FREAKS!!! OK, not really. I dont think she really has an opinion of it one way or another. She seems to like the fact that it gets me turned on and is willing to get into it with me due to my reaction. Some of the comments she sees makes her cringe sometimes because, lets face it...some guys dont have enough self control and respect to be decent. Its one thing to say something in a forum such as this but, to actually leave email and comments for her saying certain things is a bit uncalled for at times. Some dont know how to handle their fetish. My fetish is a VERY distant second compared to how I feel about her emotionally and the rest of her physically. IMO she is friggin SMOKIN' HOT and if she were to tell me "no more feet" I'd be ok with that. I think [Wink]

Sorry to get all lovey dovey here at WUs but this is the one Ive been waiting for all my life [Thumbs Up]

ukblksolescd
BANNED
Member # 29800

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukblksolescd   Author's Homepage   Email ukblksolescd       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the toe bling very nice my wife did the same thing. Dam I love understanding women and you have a good one!

--------------------
"you call that ticklin?? you betta tie those ankles and get some oil"

http://www.myspace.com/ukblksolescd

Posts: 30 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, this is a killer set of pics. Very sexy feet.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
her long toes look amazing

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you're a very blessed man!!! very blessed!!!! nothing wrong about 'rambling' on about your love.. she's your love.. you're hot about her.. her feet look hot.. so.. why not! i do [Smile]

i wish you many many years of bliss!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links