Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Nurse feet after work... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Nurse feet after work...
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sup fellas!! Well, im loving my luck lol. I just got off work today, i met this lady at Marathon Gas station. Turns out i seen her a few times before at my job and i actually helped her once..
She is a nurse at a hospital near my job.
We gots to talkin while i was inside filling out a lottery ticket. She told me that she thought i was cute and we should do dinner sometime lol, she didn't waste no time lmao,,,,,,,well to make a very long story short, i told her about my foot fetish but not my site. When we were outside, i asked for a picture and she laughed but she let me. She wanted to know what i was doing for the day and then i told her about my side job (the website) i told her i had to get ready for a photo shoot. I lied, i had no photo shoot planned but i knew by saying that, it would open the door for me to get her to model for me lol.. It worked!!!!!!!!!!! After explaining it all to her she thought it was strange but interesting. she was down to give it a try.
We went to a park by my job and took a few pics,, her feet are cute and they smelled really good. She wasnt comfortable with my face near her feet especially with her being in those shoes all day working and walking in a hospital lol. So i didn't go any deeper.
She texted me about a hour ago and said she had fun in a strange way lol!!!!! I was kinda thinkin i wouldn't hear from her again but hey!!! I can't wait to get more of her!!!!
We are doing lunch tomorrow, i might get some pics too, but i don't want to rush her into it etc so we'll see......

She's older, 38 or 39, can't remember but she is really fun...

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
In the ring,everyone has a plan untill they get hit!

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow nice photos nice feet.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take some pics of her toes next time for me.

--------------------

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent there kbrooks, I wanna bury my nose in those soles you lucky S.O.B [Big Grin]

Can't wait to see more if there is [Fingers Crossed] ..

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Yeah we want more! lol

--------------------

Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Bro... Love her Soles... Hope you can do another shoot with her... [Cheers]

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has very nice feet. You have to take more pictures and post them.
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sounds good bro, she looks cool and her feet are sweet, hope you will have lots more fun (and pics of course!).

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terri
BANNED
Member # 29793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terri   Email Terri       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice, and somewhat different

--------------------
Thanks for sorting out my Avatar Outback [Smile]

Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent, kbrooks; I don't think I could have resisted putting my face to her feet.
She's cute; I especially like # 4.

_fjb_ [Bow Down]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool, thanks for posting. The background looks like the park where I mainly take pics.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, I'm still lovin' her feet. Her too !!

_fjb_ [Wu]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doug425
Major Player
Member # 22535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doug425   Email doug425   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good work, nice shots. Get some toes pics if possible. [Smile]
Posts: 229 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell yeah! Glad to hear you met someone that likes you and your fetish. She also has very nice feet.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my friend, you have hit the jackpot! she seems, just from what you have posted and the pics you got to be a cool woman. and i get the feeling that once she sees how revved up you get about her feet she will probably come to love it.
call it a hunch, but i think you are in luck!

congrats!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links