Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Nurse feet after work... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Nurse feet after work...
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think she has a talent to be in the foot fetish world.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are one smooth dude Kevin. Great looking feet on the lady!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cool rick
Elite Trooper
Member # 10036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cool rick   Email cool rick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice. Good luck to you. I hope you make a connection and at the least make a good foot friend.

--------------------
Love those wrinkled soles!

Posts: 312 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good luck with that. she's got really cute toes too! i once had similar luck, but not as lucky as you.. but the nurse in question won't let me post the pics online.

enjoy it.. i hope she models for you again. really cute toes!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zebra
Board Regular
Member # 23861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zebra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice good finding.
more toes pls

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lustforfeet
Board Regular
Member # 30841

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lustforfeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just like to say great pics of the nurse's feet.My wife is a nurse and I have to say her feet are perfect after a 12 hour shift,PERFECT..and she lets me suck them clean if I wish too..
Posts: 15 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!!!!! Damn fellas thanks a lot for the great replies!!! I wasn't expecting all that! Sweet!
Normally i like to reply to each person but 20,,, damn that would take me a while lol

We met up last night for dinner... She was all done up and she was hot!!!!!
She allowed me to take pics too!!!
She has a permit to carry a hand gun and she wanted me to take pics with it lmao!!!! i did!
I can't wait to show you all the new pics, fellas, they are sweet as sugar! She is really cool!
I'll post them later today

--------------------
In the ring,everyone has a plan untill they get hit!

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
now i'm going to have to pay closer attention... so i don't miss the new pics!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I can't wait to show you all the new pics,....I'll post them later today"
Comment by kbrooks

_fjb_ [Woot]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool more pics I,m excited. [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice one!
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ah i want to sniff her sexy feet mmmmm wow i can feel it smell its so nice to me
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like a nice lady and she wants some of you bro! go get it and then take the pics...lol

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet do look like they smell great! That's a really nice park too!
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links