Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Awesome story and pics to prove it!!!! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Awesome story and pics to prove it!!!!
bluesman4123
Major Player
Member # 23214

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman4123   Email bluesman4123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my 50 years of foot-nutism, I've never had anything quite like that happen. But I've had some good ones. One thing different that I would have done, her flip flops would have stayed on!!!! (Guess what my addiction is!!!!LOL)
Posts: 204 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG!! This story is incredible, now add to that these amazing, sexy, hot pics to back it up and, WOW!!! You have some serious luck, and fortune going your way there...her feet look so hot, and she looks like such a sexy woman too, and adventurous to say the least. This is amazing, and as many have said on this thread, almost every foot man's fantasy come true.

Her soles look so soft, and so sexy...and her toes, stunning! Fantastic pics, and what a great story.

Do not let this thread pass on....keep us posted with what happens next. How was it afterwards, and when you returned to the party?! Are you planning to see each other again for more feet fun? Let us know.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely awesome story man. You did well, exuding your confidence, coming straight out with a 'yes' when she asked do you like her feet. Look where it got you!

And yeah, she has some hot feet!!

Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyramus
Elite Trooper
Member # 23382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pyramus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LICKY GUY!!! she has incredibly good looking feet and soles! call her to get more pics like these... [Jerkoff]
Posts: 414 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
c_los
Elite Trooper
Member # 7683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for c_los   Email c_los   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best part is you posting it on this site man...NICE!

That's a team player right there peeps.

Posts: 304 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
painter
BANNED
Member # 17343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for painter   Email painter       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
man that is fucking bad ass!
Posts: 269 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leo1000
Elite Trooper
Member # 21194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leo1000   Author's Homepage   Email leo1000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very very lucky guy there [Eek!]

--------------------
Leo MacDonald

Posts: 260 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just passing through this thread for another look... [Jerkoff]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FUCKING WOW! she seems very sexy and her feet are amazing.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whyme
Major Player
Member # 29265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whyme   Email whyme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice story.

Sucking a married womans feet..... thats cheating isnt it?

Must have been a thrill, the danger/naughtyness!

Posts: 138 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mcqueen
Board Regular
Member # 3576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mcqueen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it's in the car.... it's not offically cheating... Don't quote me on that!
AWESOME POST DUDE!

Posts: 14 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gregg2008
Board Regular
Member # 28913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gregg2008   Email Gregg2008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To everyone who checked this out and replied.
THANK YOU!!! I have been looking at this board for like a month or so and I could not wait to have the chance to post something for you cool cats.
I just never thought it would be such a cool situation.
I am working on getting a couple of my female friends to pose their feet for me. So far, 2 have said "yes" and are actually excited about it. So, the stories will not be as cool as this one but the pics will be just as hot.

As for weather or not I will get Joanne to pose again, I am not sure. After all, she is married. All I know is she had a great time and thought it was so cool that I got so into her feet. She said she was glad that her first ever foot fetish photography experience was with me..

Everyone got their ices by the way... Only 20 minutes longer than it should have taken... LOL

You guys and girls rock!!! Thanks again for all the great feedback!
Makes me happy I posted this here and here only!!!

--------------------
G

Posts: 46 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greg, great story and pictorial to go with it. Her feet look simply amazing and I can see how it would be impossible to resit!

Keep on posting! This is the best first post from a newer member I've ever seen here!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneofakindsmile
Major Player
Member # 11174

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneofakindsmile   Email oneofakindsmile   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story and pics
Posts: 134 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Way to score some feet! It sounds like you used your Jedi skills!!!

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links