Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Awesome story and pics to prove it!!!! (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Awesome story and pics to prove it!!!!
toesukr22B
Major Player
Member # 6298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesukr22B   Email toesukr22B   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude great story, but not to be a dick but did this really happen? some chick who is marrried goes with you in the car and lets you suck her toes and gives you a footjob????

and from the looks of things you shagged her too?

just find it a little hard to believe even though it was mega hot

Posts: 123 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gregg2008
Board Regular
Member # 28913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gregg2008   Email Gregg2008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, if it did not happen to me, I might find it a little hard to believe as well. I have had many cool foot fetish experiences but this tops them all for certain.
This story is 100% true.
I guess you will just have to trust the fact that I have no reason to lie or choose not to believe the story and enjoy the hot photos.
Either way its cool with me.
Enjoy my friends!

Gregg

--------------------
G

Posts: 46 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonlover92
Loyal Member
Member # 26075

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonlover92   Email nylonlover92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude you are the man!

--------------------
nylon feet rule!!!

Posts: 92 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tonyiii2000
Loyal Member
Member # 8177

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tonyiii2000         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm now back for my 6th or 8th visit!

More detail! What was her attitude? what sorts of things were said?

Posts: 67 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rxs25
Board Regular
Member # 13999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rxs25   Email rxs25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why doesn't stuff like that happen to me! lol
Posts: 44 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
devil4toes
Board Regular
Member # 25020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for devil4toes   Email devil4toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome! any chance of a repeat?
Posts: 6 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whyme
Major Player
Member # 29265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whyme   Email whyme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rxs25:
why doesn't stuff like that happen to me! lol

Try it with the next married woman you meet.

You never know your luck [Wink]

Posts: 138 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femsolelover
Major Player
Member # 1584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femsolelover   Email femsolelover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd have to say, those feet are great! Wish I could have some fun with them...especially if they have a bit o' funk!
Posts: 220 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr. white
Elite Trooper
Member # 7461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr. white   Email mr. white   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
holy shit dude lol. nice man thats like a fucking fanisty. wat did she say to her husbin when u got back? "it was rly crouded" lol. the only thing i have to say that bothers me is that she cheated on her husbin.
Posts: 456 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To emphasize what Cain said on the first page, I'd like to say that you are getting off on the right foot here.

Couldn't resist...

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jumbosbusa
Board Regular
Member # 25505

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jumbosbusa   Email jumbosbusa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This deserves a bump just because its awesome! Good Stuff

--------------------
<---perfectpeds amazing feet

Posts: 38 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
USSoleMan_92
Major Player
Member # 29124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for USSoleMan_92   Email USSoleMan_92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bump!

Have you seen her recently Gregg? She has lovely toes / soles! Sure hope that she is able to post more!

Regards,
USSoleMan_92

Posts: 178 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahhaah, awesome stuff! I guess she's technically not cheating giving a footjob and all. It's probably an experimental thing for her and now she'll go back to her husband and try to do the same and see if he likes it [Big Grin]
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gregg2008
Board Regular
Member # 28913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gregg2008   Email Gregg2008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have seen her twice since. No foot fun.. But I did ask if I can get more pics and she said she will pose for me again soon.

Hopefully real soon... LOL

Thanks everyone!!!

--------------------
G

Posts: 46 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky dog! Love the story and the pics are awesome! Joanne has some incredible soles. Can't wait to see more of her and your other friends.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links