Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My Guatemalan Girlfriends soft size 7s.UPDATE 10/22/09! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: My Guatemalan Girlfriends soft size 7s.UPDATE 10/22/09!
FootBoy728
Board Regular
Member # 30197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootBoy728   Email FootBoy728   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea she's about a 10 as far as im concerned. those wrinkled soles look so yummy....enjoy....lucky bastard.
Posts: 40 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MMMMMMMMMMore pics!!!!!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could bury my face in those soft soles!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great soles! Shes's awesome for indulging you fully.
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soleboy1029
Loyal Member
Member # 19542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soleboy1029   Email Soleboy1029   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys for all the comments. More pics coming soon!!! Oh and she'll be on here later today to send her thanks too.

Any special requests?

Posts: 56 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fatpat
Elite Trooper
Member # 4256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatpat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would love to see cum on those perfect lil soles!
Posts: 296 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really love her wrinkle soles thank you so much hope to see a lot more of her [Smile]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had to come back for seconds. lol They are awesome! Some special lotion needs to be put on them though. [Smile]

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soleboy1029
Loyal Member
Member # 19542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soleboy1029   Email Soleboy1029   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey guys. This is.....well we'll just call myself Michelle. (Even though its not my real name).

Wowww. Ummm I didn't think my feet were going to be that big of a hit. I'm actually surprised! lol

I actually don't think my feet are all that impressive, I was wrong! haha

thanks for the comments! We'll definitely be back on here with more pics.

Any questions?

Posts: 56 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
s8r
Loyal Member
Member # 2016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for s8r   Email s8r       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So glad you responded and are encouraged by the comments. Your feet are an inspiration, the 3rd, 4th, and 5th pictures looking particularly mouth-watering!!! so soft and feminine....i bet they're warm as well....just a few (sorry for so many) questions, since you asked:

1. Are your feet ticklish and do you like those sort of games?
2. What do your feet smell like? (answer may very by shoes worn)
3. Do you like to wear stockings/nylons/knee-highs?
4. Do you get aroused from having your toes sucked and soles kissed, nibbled, and licked?
5. Would you like to wear and take photos with flourescent orange or pink nail polish?
6. Ever grow your toenails long on purpose?
7. Do you enjoy giving footjobs to your boyfriend?

If it were me I'd be hard the minute I started giving you a foot massage and any contact, skin to skin, between my throbber and your tiny, crinkly, softly pleated soles would cause explosion !

With much appreciation and hopes of many more posts...s8r

Posts: 91 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leo1000
Elite Trooper
Member # 21194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leo1000   Author's Homepage   Email leo1000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice soles and toes

--------------------
Leo MacDonald

Posts: 260 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soleboy1029
Loyal Member
Member # 19542

Thanks very much guys for the love. I think I'm starting to like this foot modeling thing. hehe!

1. They're very ticklish! My boyfriend tickles them just to make me laugh! lol
2.Actually my boyfriend says they smell very little, even when I'm in shoes all day. They do get sweaty alot though.
3.Only to work! haha Not much of a stocking person.
4.I've come to realize that it actually turns me on somewhat. Never knew a foot massage and some kissing would do the trick. ;-)
5.Um I'm more into dark colors but sure I can do that.
6.Not too long.
7.At first it was hard to keep my legs and feet moving up and down like that, but now I got used to it and it's actually pretty interesting.

Soleboy1029
Loyal Member
Member # 19542

Oh, more pictures tommorow! =)
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice wrinkles

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soleboy1029
Loyal Member
Member # 19542

More sole shots guys!

My nails are bare right now...what color should I paint them?

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links