Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My Guatemalan Girlfriends soft size 7s.UPDATE 10/22/09! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: My Guatemalan Girlfriends soft size 7s.UPDATE 10/22/09!
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
muy bueno!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caribbean Bandidos
Elite Trooper
Member # 30975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caribbean Bandidos   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Rambo!
Your girl friend has awesome wrinkled soles! Great choice and great work!
We will love to guest her in our "guest models" page [Smile]
Let us know something...
Bye and keep it up your good work!
Caribbean Bandidos

Posts: 302 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
s8r
Loyal Member
Member # 2016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for s8r   Email s8r       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please PLEASE, pretty please with sugar on top...paint those pretty toenails fluorescent orange or pink. Or bright, bright red!!!!
Please!

Posts: 91 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soleboy1029
Loyal Member
Member # 19542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soleboy1029   Email Soleboy1029   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
UPDATE

Here's some more pictures of my girlfriends feet and toes. She has beautiful toe spreads. I love her creamy light skin tone =)

-

-

-

-

-

-

and here's a backshot of her =)

-

Posts: 56 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful pictures bud she has beautiful feet i really love her soles so much her sole wrinkles are mmmmm good [Jerkoff] all over the sexy soles hehe [Smile]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sliver34
Board Regular
Member # 4407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sliver34     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guatamalan girls love having their feet smelled and kissed. I worked with one at United Healthcare and she would come over after work being in heels and hose all day and i would smell her wrinkled soles for hours while we watched TV. And she could cook..Your girl has nice feet !
She was 25 blonde and thin..

Posts: 29 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjob_lvr
Major Player
Member # 15096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjob_lvr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

INCREDIBLE THICK MEATY WRINKLES!!!

Posts: 123 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow... thanks for sharing!! What AMAZING soles! Would love to see what they can do... I agree with FatPat! Can't wait to see more!!

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was hooked after the first pic. so tell her we crave more of her beautiful feet. love those wrinkles mmmmmm.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her toes are too cute. Tell her I'd like to see more.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy updates!!!! Hope they continue!!! Gorgeous soles and toes....and you know what I always say.....

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clubkong
Major Player
Member # 20604

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clubkong   Author's Homepage   Email Clubkong   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmm, they simply look good enough to eat !
They look so succulent, you could baste them in BBQ sauce and serve them up as a juicy dish [Wink] LOL

Cheers

--------------------
https://fetlife.com/users/1817414

Posts: 101 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soleboy1029
Loyal Member
Member # 19542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soleboy1029   Email Soleboy1029   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok so what foot poses would you guys like to see my girlfriend in? Let me know were going to do more shots this week.
Posts: 56 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rambo you're extremely lucky. these wrinkled soles are on point. man I wish I could slide my tongue up and down them [Hump]

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn i'm impressed with these pics!!!!...i think i'll post some pics of my girl's feet too.
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links