Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Fiance Feet (wedding night!!!) Don't skip this!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Fiance Feet (wedding night!!!) Don't skip this!!
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK....first off, I will have to change the title of my posts from Fiance Feet to something else since the wedding was yesterday. I will have to come up with something catchy from now on. Feel free to offer suggestions lol

These pics are from the morning of the wedding and the rest are from after she passed out after returning home from celebrating with lotsa drinks lol also some somewhat dirty pics from this afternoon. The "passed out" pics were LOADS of fun [Smile] LOVE the sneakiness

This first set is from the morning of the wedding.
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This next group is from AFTER the wedding. After we came home to change, before going out for drinks, she modeled her wedding shoes for me, allowing me to take a few pics. I LOVE these shoes!! [Smile]
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

MORE TO COME FROM AFTER THE NIGHT OUT!!

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't blame you for saying "I Do" for those lovely feet. Great pics, thanks for sharing.

Oh, and congratulations!

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

HERE WE GO!!
After returning home....we consummated our marriage and then she passed out quickly lol I slid her shoes back on her and had fun for the next 4 hours or so.
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

-
 -
 -
 -

nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

This last group is from this afternnon after we did a little house cleaning.
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

soleman72
Board Regular
Member # 24328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleman72   Author's Homepage   Email soleman72   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The scrunched sole shots are amazing!!! Absolute Perfection!!!
Posts: 48 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography
All Pro Poster
Member # 14251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Author's Homepage   Email Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok! her feet are hot, and I would like to suck on her toes.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 659 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the "Shoes in the Bed" theme, with Wifey...

Would've loved the full shots more though.. like the one in 1st photo. You can always cover her face, but plz show more pix with full shots (head to toe)...

Since you've already married her, can I marry her shoes... let me know after you ask her...hee..hee.

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyramus
Elite Trooper
Member # 23382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pyramus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
her soles are absolutely perfect! but didnīt you cum on them? I couldnīt hold back a few seconds, if I would have made this photoshoot... [Jerkoff]
Posts: 414 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kick ass set! I loved the session with her asleep - you positioned her shoes so carefully it looked!

ps - She looks great in the french pedi!!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great pedi.. congrats!! and hot set!!!! a great story in pics!!! more than several thousand words would be able to do!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links