Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Fiance Feet (wedding night!!!) Don't skip this!! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Fiance Feet (wedding night!!!) Don't skip this!!
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations to you both on your wedding, Scott. I always love her soles. Thanks!

Mitch [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as long as you're a happy man. that is all that matters in the end. and from a marital rookie to the next.. keep her happy and you'll stay happy a long time! (or so the veteran married folks tell me and so far it's working)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A fine choice of color for the big day! Love her French pedi.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RESPECT! TOERIFFIC, and must mention what a nice french pedicure.

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You went outta your way to take pics of your wedding nightand share them with us .... you're a LEGEND!!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW, this is by far the best post of all time! Her feet are amazing as always and her soles are to die for!

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank You all again for the nice comments. I dont have time to respond to each one individually UNFORTUNATELY.

It was a pleasure to share our wedding night fun with all of you. After all, I DID promise didnt I??? lol

I cant wait til things slow down a bit so we can get going on some videos!

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetrme
Loyal Member
Member # 29602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetrme   Email feetrme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn those are some great pics!!!!....lucky man!!

--------------------
Why not love Femal FEET?

Posts: 81 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetrme:
Damn those are some great pics!!!!....lucky man!!

Thank You very much my friend!

Scott

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great feet!!!!! Keep up the good work
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by cpf11112:
Great feet!!!!! Keep up the good work

Thank You Sir.

I do believe we know each other from the old Yahoo room [Wink] lol

brianhbgt
Elite Trooper
Member # 21622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brianhbgt   Email brianhbgt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a woman that will take foot pics on her wedding night? omg are you kidding me?! does she have a sister?! great pedi...very sexy toes.
Posts: 345 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
painter
BANNED
Member # 17343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for painter   Email painter       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jesus h christ man you are one godamn lucky sumumabitch!
Posts: 269 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Thank Ya Fellas!!
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely feet..thanks for posting that massive amount of photos.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links