Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Fiance Feet (wedding night!!!) Don't skip this!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Fiance Feet (wedding night!!!) Don't skip this!!
mr.LoneLy
Elite Trooper
Member # 8804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr.LoneLy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
perfect pics thanks for the share!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 287 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats big boy! Love the french pedicure and those sole shots.

However, remember there is a food that can cut a woman's sex drive by 90%... wedding cake! [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations! Beautiful pics. I love the way the pink shoes go so well with the french pedi. You can tell how you were so careful slipping the shoes on her feet while she slept so as not to wake her -- you did a great job -- but you had beautiful feet to work with which is half the battle won right there! Great soles --

And don't listen to LeDaemon -- if a woman has a good sex drive and you're willing to put even a little effort into it...the motor will never die! Trust me...my motor is still running on high!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love the toe ring. thanks.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations of your wedding, and the taking of your beautiful fiance now as your lovely bride...I wish you success and love in all your future endeavors as husband and wife.

Now then....Wow!! Love this set! Her feet look so sexy, and love love love the french pedicure. Her heels look so adorable, and a fitting compliment to her pretty feet on her special day.

I love how even on such an important day, she is up for some sexy feet pics. The sleeping feet pics....Stunning! I am a huge fan of sleepy feet. You already know what a huge admirirer I am of her sexy soles, and these pics here show all too well why that is so. They look so sexy, and you are indeed a very fortunate man.

Thank you for taking all of us with you into your special day, and for sharing these amazing pics too.

Oh, and listen to perfect peds she speaks of good advice...and if I may toss in My own two cents, never let the communication go silent between you and she. Keep the channels open both ways. Communication is not just about talking, but also includes knowing when to be quiet and listen to your spouse.

Congratulations again.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very hot foot pictures oh man I,m so hard.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lovely pics of the wife!!!
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
n2toez
Board Regular
Member # 2723

Icon 1 posted      Profile for n2toez   Author's Homepage   Email n2toez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are some very sexy feet.I wish you many years of happiness.

--------------------
n2toez

Posts: 24 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations on both the marriage and on the great set of pics you shared!
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats on your wedding. I love your ladie's feet and the pink sandals are very pretty too.!

Wish you guys the best! [Hump]

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ralff
Board Regular
Member # 20248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ralff   Author's Homepage   Email ralff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. this is really ok. Wish you a happy marriage!
Posts: 35 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations on the marriage! And the pics are top notch.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you to each and every one of you!
you guys and gals rock.

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thaks again folks.

I'm a happy happy man [Smile]
Scott

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice indeed~!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links