Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Facebook, Myspace, etc. (Over 18 Only!) Part Zwei (Page 20)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 23 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23   
Author Topic: Facebook, Myspace, etc. (Over 18 Only!) Part Zwei
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bookie, he wasn't talking about your pictures that you posted. Slow down,read carefully, he said a couple of pages back. The pic posted by Blackball of the girl with braces with her dirty feet in the air, she is obviously not of age. Your pics on the other hand look like the girls are of age.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a lot of people look young for their age and vice versa

heck when i was 23 somebody told me they thought i was 17 lol

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you still get carded when buying booze Mike? [Tongue]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by archadmirer:
Jamaicanfeet, thank you for reintroducing me to the wonders of Black Feet! The yoga chicks are BREATHTAKING! And the girl in the lime-dress? Literally some of the shapeliest feet and legs I've ever seen. Thanks again,
Arch

You're most welcome man [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Papers:
quote:
Originally posted by jamaicanfeet:
Which pic do u speak of Mr. Papers?

A pic someone posted of a girl who is obviously UNDERAGE and yet was still posted [Mad]

jamaicanfeet your post was awesome though

[Smile]

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
you still get carded when buying booze Mike? [Tongue]

actually i don't drink but i'm pretty sure i would

i bought a mature rated video game last year when i was 25 and the guy carded me

i asked him if i looked younger than 17 and he said no but if you look under 30 they have to card you [Confused]

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael P:

lol, i'm the total opposite. when i was 17, everyone thought i was 21. even tho i'm close to turning 21, people think i look 25.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
quote:

lol, i'm the total opposite. when i was 17, everyone thought i was 21. even tho i'm close to turning 21, people think i look 25.
it's good for a guy to look mature for his age as a teen

i don't think it's good for a guy to look young until he's about 35

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

uhhh.....not really, lol. probably depending how the person and how he looks.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

uhhh.....not really, lol. probably depending how the person and how he looks.
yeah obviously it would help to look mature and be good looking

i looked like a freshman when i was a senior in high school, you really think looking your age or older isn't better than that?

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's just get back to the pictures and not let this take over this thread
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YSUfan17
Major Player
Member # 26509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YSUfan17   Email YSUfan17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
Dave, there’s an old story that this reminds me of: I cried because I had no desk until I met a man who had no feet, and the no-feet guy explained that there was such a thing as a budget…and WNYX was way, way over it. The End

Posts: 200 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YSUfan17
Major Player
Member # 26509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YSUfan17   Email YSUfan17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
Dave, there’s an old story that this reminds me of: I cried because I had no desk until I met a man who had no feet, and the no-feet guy explained that there was such a thing as a budget…and WNYX was way, way over it. The End

Posts: 200 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YSUfan17
Major Player
Member # 26509

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

YSUfan17
Major Player
Member # 26509

Omg! BUMP before this thread disappears!!!

--------------------

SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Panic:
Let's just get back to the pictures and not let this take over this thread

yea what he said lol pm each other if you guys wanna "chat"

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 23 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links