Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Perfectpeds - 4th of July Celebration! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Perfectpeds - 4th of July Celebration!
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry for the delay in posting! Hopefully it will remind everyone how much fun they had over the 4th of July weekend! I know I did!

So for starters - the polish job was my own creation and not done very well -- we all know how I feel about polishing my own toes. It isn't very good but a lot of thought and effort went into it!

-  -

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And what would a post be without a little sole - they even are a little dirty in this one -- rare for me!
 -

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

I was in such a patriotic and giving mood that although the temperatures were warm and humid - I broke out the hose for a few special celebratory shots...
 -  -  -

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

And of course, if a girl's going to bother putting on "hose", she might as well get out the new shoes she just bought and show them off as well.
 -  -  -

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Well, after all that, a girl works up a sweat and so it's time to remove the shoes and the hose!
 -  -  -

Hope everyone is having a wonderful summer!!!!!

[ July 13, 2008, 09:48 PM: Message edited by: perfectpeds ]

--------------------

swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow thank you so much for the pics love the polish job and peep toes are a very nice touch. Thanks again

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Ooops! Almost forgot one! For those slingback heel lovers... [Smile] Thanks for your support!

-

[ July 12, 2008, 11:43 PM: Message edited by: perfectpeds ]

--------------------

justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn Perfect P. Nice post! Looks like you made you're own fireworks!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] Wow Perfect Peds!!!! What an Explosive Set! Every picture depicts a new adventure of absolute beauty and complete awesomeness! [Drool]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! Thanks for you polishing efforts. I appreciate them! I'm just admiring your legs in those hose shots... [Drool]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those beautiful toes have me at attention! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The thigh high set got my engine revving.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlove70
Board Regular
Member # 31358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlove70   Author's Homepage   Email footlove70   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love them...they're gorgeous!!

--------------------
footlove70

Posts: 3 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loved your pics Perfectpeds. It was better that a fire works show.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always a display of beauty from PerfectPeds.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links