Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Perfectpeds - 4th of July Celebration! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Perfectpeds - 4th of July Celebration!
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
UNCLE SAM WANTS YOU, perfectpeds!! [Hump]

....and I want those soles (pic. # 3) in my face !! [Mmm]

_fjb_ [Eek!]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography
All Pro Poster
Member # 14251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Author's Homepage   Email Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the new pics PerfectPeds, your the best.. [Bow Down]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 659 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you have outlived your name!!!! i mean.. wow!!!!!!!!! i love this set. i really do appreciate you doing hose in the July heat!!! and humidity!

Thank you.. great poses... love the heels.. nice hose.. i need to get a pair like that for my wife!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wowza!!! Now that's what I call being Pedriotic' !! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very patriotic! Nice work girl!
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those pics are hot! I love the patriotic pedicure, as well as all the poses, with and with nylons. Great job, PP!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You all sure now how to make a girl [Blush] !

I am always amazed at how I look at my feet and what I see as a horrible pedicure and yet once I post the pics, the admiration and wonderful, sexy comments are always such a pleasure to receive!

RPM - You have been such a great source of encouragement and support since my very first post that I wanted to give a little something back - so the hose had to come out -- plus I figured by doing thigh highs it wouldn't be quite as warm.

(however - for those who are wondering - my feet did sweat a little [Wink] )

fjb - Tell Uncle Sam to get a move on then and come find me! I'm ready to serve my country with all my heart and "soles" ...

Drunk-24-7: "What an Explosive Set! Every picture depicts a new adventure of absolute beauty and complete awesomeness!"
[Kiss] You are too kind!

Fate111: You've been missing almost as much as me of late. I guess summertime keeps us all enjoying some "splendor in the grass" Nice to hear from you.

JohnnyWild - I've got a shot that will be posted soon that was taken with you in mind! I think you're going to like it.

I've got more pics in the making. Hope everyone is enjoying their summer!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doug425
Major Player
Member # 22535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doug425   Email doug425   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They look great to me!!!!! [Smile]
Posts: 229 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by doug425:
They look great to me!!!!! [Smile]

You are so sweet. Just so you know - I haven't forgotten and it won't be much longer!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is always great!

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Dave:
She is always great!

You're going to spoil me! [Bow Down]

--------------------

Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know. [Wink]

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
Very patriotic! Nice work girl!

Hey footgirl, where have YOU been! Thanks for the props. Hope to see something from you posted soon.

--------------------

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PP, i've thought about you a lot too and wanted to do a pic set that was inspired by some of your work. this set is very inspirational to me. not sure wehn i'll have the chance to duplicate, match, or honor your set. but i do come back and enjoy the view many times!

plus, hearing that you did sweat a little made me smile! given you sweated in hose and in heels.. well. you know [Big Grin]

again, thanks!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cool rick
Elite Trooper
Member # 10036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cool rick   Email cool rick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy! You look wonderful head to toes. You never fail PP. Great job. If being at your feet is serving my country I will be glad to do serve my country again....and again....and again.... [Bow Down]

--------------------
Love those wrinkled soles!

Posts: 312 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links