Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Perfectpeds - 4th of July Celebration! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Perfectpeds - 4th of July Celebration!
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy as always pp~!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DAMNNNNNN girl! Fantastic post! Your so creative. i love your blue polish paint job! that deep blue looks great. keep it up!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:

You're going to spoil me! [Bow Down]

Not al all PP, You spoil all of us here at wu`s by gracing the threads and the forums with your wonderfully creative threads,just keep doing what your doing.Its a sure fire winner.So I shall [Bow Down] In the presence of beauty, Or shall we say perfection [Wink]

Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Foot Lover Of London:
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:

You're going to spoil me! [Bow Down]

Not al all PP, You spoil all of us here at wu`s by gracing the threads and the forums with your wonderfully creative threads,just keep doing what your doing.Its a sure fire winner.So I shall [Bow Down] In the presence of beauty, Or shall we say perfection [Wink]

It is my intent to try to spoil Wu's wonderful members with heartfelt gratitude for giving my ego a boost now and again! It is gratifying to know that I can bring such pleasure to such worthy admirers.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for that, thank you!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How in the world/hell did I miss this amazing, fantastic, wonderful, hot, and just down right super sexy collection of your beautiful patriotic feet, and lovely self???!!!! [Cry]

All I can say is you have out done yourself once more, perfectpeds....and have indeed lived up to your namesake here. Wow!!! Love your creativity, and I think you did a fantastic job with your pedicure. Your toes look sexy, and so so suckable. Makes Me want to salute you. [Smile]

And I have to ask...just how stunning, and sexy is your amazing body?! Wow!!! [Wink] Whatever you are doing to keep yourself in such amazing shape, keep on doing it. You are very lovely, perfectpeds.

This post captured all of My faves in one shot. Your sexy toes, your amazing soles...wow, so love that sole pick with the flag in the back ground, then your sexy legs showing off a sexy pair of thigh highs, stunning! [Eek!] Then you slip on a sexy pair of sling backs, hitting all of My fave poses too....like you were reading My mind.

I want to pick a fave, but I cannot...I like them all, and the last pic of you on your sexy toes, showing off your hose covered soles while in your slings....so damn hot!

Fantastic job, and you sure put in so much effort into this amazing, sexy post. So well done, and damn sexy.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cannot believe I missed this post!! OMG!
(kick me in my backside PP)

I am toetally loving the dark blue toenails on you! Your paintjob was perfect [Smile]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2swift You have outdone yourself in your praise and I so appreciate all your wonderful critique and comments. I am so glad you enjoyed them! [Kiss]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
I cannot believe I missed this post!! OMG!
(kick me in my backside PP)

I am toetally loving the dark blue toenails on you! Your paintjob was perfect [Smile]

Thanks girl! I really appreciate that you, the legend, liked my post! [Bow Down]

I do have a thing now for the dark blue... but it is summer and I'm trying to stay lighter.

As for kicking you in the backside - hell no -- then you might not ever do a post with me if I ever get to FL [Big Grin]

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links