Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » We're back, with wife's soles **now with more cumshots 8-04** (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: We're back, with wife's soles **now with more cumshots 8-04**
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the wrinkled soles!!!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ll2fvf
Board Regular
Member # 30570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ll2fvf   Email ll2fvf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very Sexy Feet I'd like to be the lucky one to pop a nut on her feet and in between her toes while she is doing you. ^5 for being so lucky to have such a 1derful woman to let us see her feet.
Posts: 25 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
simply amazing

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
myfavorite
Loyal Member
Member # 25977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for myfavorite   Email myfavorite   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A couple more for ya. She's kinda shy about showing the cum photos, maybe you all can convince her otherwise.

-

-

-

Posts: 91 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 22844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for New Member     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude, your wife is freaking hott! i'm only 22 and i'd love to get a chance to play with her. try to convince her to show some face shots with her soles showing. she is gorgeous, you're so lucky man. be sure to enjoy those delicious looking soles as much as possible
Posts: 158 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deadbeatrec
Major Player
Member # 7380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deadbeatrec   Email deadbeatrec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg her feet are gorgeous! i bet the cum pics are hot hot hot
Posts: 207 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is awesomeness!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
myfavorite
Loyal Member
Member # 25977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for myfavorite   Email myfavorite   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A few more from that night
 -

-

-

-

Posts: 91 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmmm, your wife's feet are amazing, absolutely stunning, especially the one before the last one, I can't stop looking at it! Thanx for sharing her beauty with us. Looking forward to future posts...

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nodes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was she doing her taxes???
Either that or taking a home breathalyzer test

--------------------
The Foot Connoisseur says: who would have thunk that feet would equal a treat.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, I digging those foot/beef flank shots [Joint] . RRS baby! [Woot]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the last 4 pics are fantastic. your wife has some hot hot hot feet. Thank for sharing the pics.

love to see her feet in strappy sandals.
actually just love to see more pics.

keep posting.

Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
myfavorite
Loyal Member
Member # 25977

Well, she gave the go-ahead to post some cumshots. Usually I just cum in and all over her ass, or in her mouth, but lately I've discovered the pleasure of foot jobs. She thought it was kinky-wierd at first, but she's really enjoying it now.

-

-

-

luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DAAAMN! Thats hot as hell! Wish I could have been the camera man that night! lol Your wife is sexy and cool as hell.

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links