Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » We're back, with wife's soles **now with more cumshots 8-04** (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: We're back, with wife's soles **now with more cumshots 8-04**
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your wife has nice feet and thats the way you hose them down [Thumbs Up] [Big Grin]
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, Love those soles. Thanks

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great set, pic with cum on the soles always good.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what size are her feet?
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
myfavorite
Loyal Member
Member # 25977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for myfavorite   Email myfavorite   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by helrzr:
what size are her feet?

7.5, US.
Posts: 91 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GemmaL
Elite Trooper
Member # 25771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GemmaL   Email GemmaL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great pics!

--------------------
from Russia with love =)

Posts: 332 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow i love the cum pics! Made my day!!

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I drooling all over the place!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm cumming all over my pants after seeing the last 3 pics..... [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
myfavorite
Loyal Member
Member # 25977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for myfavorite   Email myfavorite   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the nice comments everyone. This is MyFavorite's wife. I've been really turned on reading all of your nice comments. It's flattering to know that my feet turn on more guys than just my hubby. One of my first boyfriends used to suck on my toes, but at the time I thought it was gross. Then again, I was so young and inexperienced then. Now my hubby convinced me that my feet are attractive.

The two of us are going to have a marathon love session later this afternoon, and I may let him cum all over my toes again. That is, if I can stand not taking his load down my throat or all over my boobs. Yum! Stay tuned if the pictures come out good, we'll post them.

Posts: 91 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow very nice.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
myfavorite
Loyal Member
Member # 25977

Whew! We went at it for the better part of the evening. This means we're truly soul mates, or are both complete horn-dogs. I think it's a combination of the two. [Smile]

I couldn't hold my first load, and let it go all over my wife's belly while I had her toes soles on my face. Our second go-around, I was in her from behind and in the last few moments fucked her arches before I busted my nut on her feet. She's a little pissed about getting it on the sheets, but it was worth it.

Whadya think?

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

myfavorite
Loyal Member
Member # 25977

-

-

-

elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Out-freaking-Standing! Lucky fucker!
Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links