Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Amber's Beautiful (Latina) Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Amber's Beautiful (Latina) Feet
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When it comes to feet, I make no distinction. I love female feet, period. I saw a thread in the general discussions section which posed the question:

Are Latina Feet Attractive?

Here's the thread: http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=009003

I've been fortunate to touch, smell, taste and admire the feet of hundreds of girls (literally). Having said that, I will state that one of the softest, shapeliest, most beautiful and elegant pair of feet I have EVER encountered was from our footgirl Amber (one of three Ambers). So I dug up some photos of her (and her beautiful feet) as my answer to the question "Are Latina Girls Feet Attractive".

-

Amber is one of the sweetest girls I've ever known. Not just a girl with beautiful feet, but a dear, sweet girl. She was always a favorite at our foot parties and loved them greatly.

-

-

She has the softest, smoothest feet you will ever encounter, a high (sweet) and VERY feminine voice and an intoxicating scent.

-

Men who came to our foot parties not only loved Ambers feet, but they loved AMBER. She attended parties in Portland (where I met her) and in Seattle.

-

-

When I first met Amber, I complimented her profusely on her feet and she explained to me that she thought they were a charm point of hers and exclaimed "I LOVE my feet!". I was (and remain) flabberghasted!

-

Although she no longer attends foot parties, I do see her from time to time and she always (graciously) serves up those scorchingly soft, beautiful, world-class feet of hers.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has nice smooth feet.Good poses.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice feet. look so soft! nice poses too

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy fuck! PERFECT.

I guess my post about your site "re-posting old stuff over and over" is WAY off.

My apologies.

Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks great in flip flops, great feet, great legs, I want to massage those.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic !! She rocks!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yes Ben is back in full form. These are the types of pics that i missed from you Ben. She is gorgeous and her toes and soles are awesome. Great share my friend!! [Hump]

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
flawless skin on those sexy feet! Keep em coming Ben!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben, your women *always* have perfect French pedicures (I'm thinking Kirsten here) and Amber is no exception.

Well done, sir.

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography
All Pro Poster
Member # 14251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Author's Homepage   Email Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Ben, here are some pics I did of a friend of mine and her beautiful Latino feet. What do think?

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 659 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AMBER IS A GREAT LATINA FOOT GIRL, I LOVE PERFECT FEET, IN PINK FLIP FLOPS, AMBER S FLIPS SMELLY??, I M PERUVIAN GUY , LATINA GIRLS SO FANTASTIC!!
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brianhbgt
Elite Trooper
Member # 21622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brianhbgt   Email brianhbgt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, what gorgeous toes!
Posts: 345 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AWESOME
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
Ben, your women *always* have perfect French pedicures (I'm thinking Kirsten here) and Amber is no exception.

Well done, sir.

You have a great memory (and attention to detail)! Kirsten was pretty much the queen of french pedicures and Kristin is of the same calibre.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To: Johnnywild THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THOSE PICS ALL OF THOSE ARE GREAT POSES. The first pic is like a new pose I haven't really seen many models do that, but I love it. As for the girl she is gorgeous. Amazing eyes, great body, love the exotic Latin look.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links