Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Amber's Beautiful (Latina) Feet (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Amber's Beautiful (Latina) Feet
iluvpebblesfeet
Major Player
Member # 19429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvpebblesfeet   Email iluvpebblesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
incredible!
Posts: 180 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bloody hell!!

can we have some photo with that air brush please!!! dont cover it up... natural is better.

lol

love the first pic!! would be great if we can see her platform flip flops... looked like they had toe prints. [Smile]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben-you sure do find the BEST ladies with even better feet! Amber's feet are simply stunning and breathtaking! I dont know if I have ever seen a better set of Latina feet
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oooo00oooo:
Ben-you sure do find the BEST ladies with even better feet! Amber's feet are simply stunning and breathtaking! I dont know if I have ever seen a better set of Latina feet

This is what guests from our foot parties always said about Amber. Stunning and breathtaking - and I can tell you as a matter of honest fact, they taste (and smell) EVERY bit as good as they look. She may have been one of the best footgirls ever.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amber called this morning, to say her boyfriend has proposed, and that she is now engaged to be married. I don't know if this means we will be losing her as a footgirl, but I wish her all the best. She's been one of the very best footgirls ever - and the sweetest girl we've known.

-

This is not to mention the fact that she has some of the most beautiful (and delicious) feet ever encountered.

[ September 19, 2008, 02:21 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congrats Amber!!!!!!!! hopefully he's cool enough to let you take more pics after marriage. not all guys are that cool, but it's worth keeping hope alive!!!

love her french tips!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AMBER & BEAUTIFUL FEET MARRIED WITH ME!!!...
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seve60
Major Player
Member # 17374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seve60   Email seve60   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben,

I agree whole heartedly that these feet are perfect. I don't know who I admire most you or your models. You for getting to sample and photograph them or the models which I adore. Amber looks so sweet and nice. I think all your girls have a special quality about them.

--------------------
the female foot can be a thing of beauty!

Posts: 197 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice, love them toes and soles
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mtndukid
All Pro Poster
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mtndukid   Email Mtndukid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to agree, I work with a woman that is of latina descent and she has the most incredible feet I have ever seen. Long toes she keeps polished and a nice high arch with nice round heels.... Damn
Posts: 607 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
congrats Amber!!!!!!!! hopefully he's cool enough to let you take more pics after marriage. not all guys are that cool, but it's worth keeping hope alive!!!

love her french tips!!

RPM

Amber's future husband is indeed, a very decent guy. He knew about the foot activities when he met her, and though he doesn't participate in it, was always keen to understand how much she loves the "foot world".

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by seve60:
Ben,

I agree whole heartedly that these feet are perfect. I don't know who I admire most you or your models. You for getting to sample and photograph them or the models which I adore. Amber looks so sweet and nice. I think all your girls have a special quality about them.

I love the fact that these girls are indeed, special, each in her own inimitable (and unusual) way. Amber was always one of the sweetest. She's always been just as popular and well-loved by the other footgirls, as with the guests at our foot parties and events.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i whould love to smell and have those fee in my face anyday

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben, that latest pic of Amber and her sweet French peds is great. Thanks for the update.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I most certainly dig Latina feet. I'm an equal opportunity foot pamperer. I am sexist though. Females only. ROFL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links