Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Leah's Feet and Video Clip - Update, New Photos added (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Leah's Feet and Video Clip - Update, New Photos added
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh] ..I think that was cute. It tickled me when the car drove by and beep the horn. Thanks Ben
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Summer
Loyal Member
Member # 9946

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Summer   Author's Homepage   Email Summer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
are there other parts of the clip somewhere? i love the pics & the videos really funny. leah's cute!!
Posts: 53 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:
A_1 stuff! Ben, you need a "Fluuffer"?

Call me! Aussies are waiting.

Lve ya work as always.

I'll keep you in mind, and definitely look you up the next time I'm out there (have been to Perth / Fremantle a few times, Sydney once).

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seve60
Major Player
Member # 17374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seve60   Email seve60   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben,

Great video and pics. I think she has a great smile to go with her eyes. I have always had trouble talking to girls with that kind of eyes. I stare to much and foget what I am talking about. Am I wrong in saying that thin ankles make your girls all that more sexy? They seem to all have great ankles and that is what I like.

--------------------
the female foot can be a thing of beauty!

Posts: 197 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2spy:
[Laugh] ..I think that was cute. It tickled me when the car drove by and beep the horn. Thanks Ben

She drew quite a bit of attention from admiring passers-by, despite which we still managed to get the whole episode in the can in about twenty minutes. Afterward, we went to lunch & to a Target, where I watched people STARE and gape appreciatively at Leah's flip-flopped feet.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Leonidas   Email King Leonidas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LMAO!!!!!!! I love the line "Sometime...if you take your shoes off, and dangle them out the window...." I've gotta try that one sometime!!

[Thumbs Up] [Laugh]

Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
Very beautiful photos and a great looking girl. The clip is awesome...I couldn`t stop grinning!
"I know everything about cars and engines!" [Thumbs Up]
Ben, your voice is very manly...you could start a job dubbing movies [Wink]

Would love to see a top view of Leah`s beautiful toes...she seems to have great looking nails from what I can see.

Cheers,
-Hal-

She has near-perfect nails, and I do have plenty of photos in the can from this. I will post one or two when I'm able. Leah is a little fanatic, concerning the care, maintenance and attractiveness of her nails (and feet).

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by seve60:
Ben,

Great video and pics. I think she has a great smile to go with her eyes. I have always had trouble talking to girls with that kind of eyes. I stare to much and foget what I am talking about. Am I wrong in saying that thin ankles make your girls all that more sexy? They seem to all have great ankles and that is what I like.

I'm in full agreement on the ankles. There are few things more attractive than feet, but if a girl's legs are not attractive, it dilutes the beauty of her feet - and a slim, well-shaped & well-turned ankle sets off a girl's feet like nothing else. It's the bridge between her legs and feet, making it (to my eye) a critical element.

The smile and eyes - I'm with you there as well, those are two things that often pull me in before I'm even able to assess a girl's feet

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI BEN, LEAH WONDERFUL FEET LONG BIG TOE, DELICIOUS...YUOR NICE FACE, BEAUTIFUL EYES, I WANT TASTE FEET..... SHE WEAR WORN FLIP FLOPS?
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by King Leonidas:
LMAO!!!!!!! I love the line "Sometime...if you take your shoes off, and dangle them out the window...." I've gotta try that one sometime!!

[Thumbs Up] [Laugh]

I've been trying that for about fifty years. Wouldn't it be my luck to (finally) find a girl in sweet Leah ... who believed it!

[ September 03, 2008, 03:07 AM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great looking soles and nice steering wheel shot... Beautiful model as alway Ben!!

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
Great looking soles and nice steering wheel shot... Beautiful model as alway Ben!!

Feet on the steering wheel is one of my favorite things in life. It's one of those things I never tire of, and Leah does it just right.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
Very beautiful photos and a great looking girl. The clip is awesome...I couldn`t stop grinning!
"I know everything about cars and engines!" [Thumbs Up]
Ben, your voice is very manly...you could start a job dubbing movies [Wink]

Would love to see a top view of Leah`s beautiful toes...she seems to have great looking nails from what I can see.

Cheers,
-Hal-

A pretty good look at Leah's long, luscious toes ... and a gratuitous "Hallmark Foot Moment".

-

-

If feet photos were greeting cards ...

-

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by sayonara:
HI BEN, LEAH WONDERFUL FEET LONG BIG TOE, DELICIOUS...YUOR NICE FACE, BEAUTIFUL EYES, I WANT TASTE FEET..... SHE WEAR WORN FLIP FLOPS?

We've got a lot of flip flop photos, I will probably include some in the next post of Leah.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another great post, Ben...she is just too cute, and adorable. Her feet are very sexy, and love her soles. Her toes look just as sexy...damn Ben, she is just all around sexy.

What great, fun photos you took of her and you really captured what a great time you must have had together.

I love the video too. If only all car problems were as easy to fix as hanging a pair of sexy women's feet out the window. A great job, and great post. My sincerest compliments to her beautiful self.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links