Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Leah's Feet and Video Clip - Update, New Photos added (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Leah's Feet and Video Clip - Update, New Photos added
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben, anytime you have one of your gals sporting a French pedicure, you'll have my full attention! Thank you.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Another great post, Ben...she is just too cute, and adorable. Her feet are very sexy, and love her soles. Her toes look just as sexy...damn Ben, she is just all around sexy.

What great, fun photos you took of her and you really captured what a great time you must have had together.

I love the video too. If only all car problems were as easy to fix as hanging a pair of sexy women's feet out the window. A great job, and great post. My sincerest compliments to her beautiful self.

Regards,
2swift

She did get her engine started but ... has to come by for a "tune up" once a week, to keep the car running well. A tune up consists of putting her feet in "somebody's" face for 10 -20 minutes, and (in the video) I volunteered to be that somebody ... and Leah cheerfully agreed.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's a babe! I want her. lol

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
Ben, anytime you have one of your gals sporting a French pedicure, you'll have my full attention! Thank you.

There's something about that, isn't there? I'm not sure if it's the look itself, or the fact there is so much more detail, time and effort in getting the "tip" look. Makes me think of Kristin (and Miss Kirsten) whenever I see it.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So when are you going to post the conclusion to this? Did the feet trick work?
Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite girlwithfeet, he-he! Glad to see her wonderful soles again! Didn't remember her from FM Concepts, guess i have to dig my archive! [Smile] Great clip, too! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by antigonas:
My favorite girlwithfeet, he-he! Glad to see her wonderful soles again! Didn't remember her from FM Concepts, guess i have to dig my archive! [Smile] Great clip, too! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Next time I post photos of Leah, I'll put a couple of FMC photos in there. She's also one of my favorites, and a beautiful little foot actress.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
quote:

There's something about that, isn't there? I'm not sure if it's the look itself, or the fact there is so much more detail, time and effort in getting the "tip" look. Makes me think of Kristin (and Miss Kirsten) whenever I see it.
Reminds me of Miss Kirsten also, Ben....100%
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i will go crazy because of hot sexy blondes feet
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
Ben, your voice is very manly

THAT's how he gets the girls! [Big Grin]
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by hagan2:
i will go crazy because of hot sexy blondes feet

-

I absolutely love Blonde Feet as well, and Leah's one of the best examples to be found. Having beautiful feet is one thing, but when a girl like this has beautiful (blonde) feet, it's really something.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
quote:

Reminds me of Miss Kirsten also, Ben....100%
Yes! Miss Kirsten is near-fanatic about her feet, and in particular, her french tips ... it's a big deal to her, as she considers it something of a hallmark.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she is an absolutely gorgeous girl with beautiful feet Ben and i loved the theme of that video on youtube LOL! More like that [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This girl is a real beauty. She has nice eyes and even nicer feet. Please keep the pictures coming.
R-25

Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by riker25:
This girl is a real beauty. She has nice eyes and even nicer feet. Please keep the pictures coming.
R-25

It's Leah's eyes that I find alluring. We just made a new video (one of several), in this series of "Home Repair" movies, when time allows I'm planning on uploading it. I'll provide a link here.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links