Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Clear Plats (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Clear Plats
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
if not for walking, I should assume dancing is out too?

ha ha I was thinking this too ... I can run in mine [Wink] I hope that doesn't make me a freak [Laugh]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not a freak to me... you're like a friend of mines. she can do anything in her very tall heels that most can do barefeet. she lives in heels. 4 to 5 inch every single day of the week, every single week of the year! (minus a day or so here and there).

her only regret, she can't find or afford more heels and taller heels.

personally, love a gal who is a heeler!!! so, this means I love you more MD!!!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
personally, love a gal who is a heeler!!! so, this means I love you more MD!!!!!

RPM

[Kiss]

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
if not for walking, I should assume dancing is out too? picture though, great stuff

Are we talking about Ballroom Dancing or sliding up and down on a pole...LOL

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'll let the pictures be the judge

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shasha = your plats are a great topic of conversation! LOL

As for running in platforms/heels (MD), I was in high school in the 70's (yup - I'm THAT old) and I can tell you - we ran down railroad tracks in 4-5" heels with at least a 1-2" platform. Our jeans dragged so long on the ground they were tattered before they were 2 days old. If it rained and your jeans didn't soak up rain to the knees - you weren't wearing them right. [Smile]

Back to you Shasha -- your pics, angles, shoes and feet -- phenom!!!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:

As for running in platforms/heels (MD), I was in high school in the 70's (yup - I'm THAT old) and I can tell you - we ran down railroad tracks in 4-5" heels with at least a 1-2" platform. Our jeans dragged so long on the ground they were tattered before they were 2 days old. If it rained and your jeans didn't soak up rain to the knees - you weren't wearing them right. [Smile]

[Laugh] Just making convo hun ... pardon me [Big Grin]

--------------------

-

Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sasha had to come and check out your pics! love the plats on you! very very sexy. they look great with your polish and skin tone. its sexy to see your entire foot through the shoe great post! keep it up!

mommie OMFG i spit my soda out when i read your new quote!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ophillia:
Sasha had to come and check out your pics! love the plats on you! very very sexy. they look great with your polish and skin tone. its sexy to see your entire foot through the shoe great post! keep it up!

mommie OMFG i spit my soda out when i read your new quote!

Thanks Ophillia, I appreciate it!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
quote:

[Laugh] Just making convo hun ... pardon me [Big Grin]
Well damn, you and MD both have skills then. I have to concentrate when I take pics in those heels otherwise I'll find myself flat on my ass...LOL

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No worries MD - I wasn't taking offense - just continuing the convo of what it was like "way back when" LOL j/k

Hey Shasha - just put a lot of pillows around the perimeter of where you're standing and then if you fall - no bruising... LOL

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
No worries MD - I wasn't taking offense - just continuing the convo of what it was like "way back when" LOL j/k

Hey Shasha - just put a lot of pillows around the perimeter of where you're standing and then if you fall - no bruising... LOL

Haha, or how about I just wear pads...LOL

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:

Cool [Thumbs Up]

quote:

OMG - that is too funny!!

--------------------

-

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

the cheaper alternative to pillows is having a heel fan and a foot fan at your service.. one to hold you so you don't fall in the heels.. and one to massage you after you finish the shoot and take the heels off!!!!!

I can volunteer for the picture taking while you're being assisted!

RPM

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Shasha , these plats of yours sure are getting everyone's creativity going here! LOL

I'm sure there would be lots of takers to assist you from falling off while RPM takes the photos.

Too bad we all live in different places - we could all be having a lot of laughs together -- haha

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links