Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Clear Plats (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Clear Plats
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
the cheaper alternative to pillows is having a heel fan and a foot fan at your service.. one to hold you so you don't fall in the heels.. and one to massage you after you finish the shoot and take the heels off!!!!!

I can volunteer for the picture taking while you're being assisted!

RPM

haha, what a great idea!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
Shasha , these plats of yours sure are getting everyone's creativity going here! LOL

I'm sure there would be lots of takers to assist you from falling off while RPM takes the photos.

Too bad we all live in different places - we could all be having a lot of laughs together -- haha

yes, I'm thinking lots of laughs!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
beautiful skin tone and oh so lovely toes.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are nice photographs. I like the way your toes are hanging nearly over the edge. Another benefit of this type of footwear, is how readily the toes imprint into the grey-white padding.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
These are nice photographs. I like the way your toes are hanging nearly over the edge. Another benefit of this type of footwear, is how readily the toes imprint into the grey-white padding.

Thank you for the compliment! And that is a strange quality about them. I just sold this pair to a footguy who claims he can't wait to lick all the dirty toe prints off. Actually, I've only worn these a handful of times with clean feet each time and the prints look like they've been in the works for months.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links