Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sample photos from my new set (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Sample photos from my new set
Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elzbennet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello. I finaly updated my site, http://www.digital-thoughts.com/ after a long absence. The set is available on the free section.
Here´s some sample photos. Hope you like it.

-

-

-

-

Kisses

--------------------
Elz

Posts: 937 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tarheel
Loyal Member
Member # 11590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tarheel   Email tarheel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good pics. Just noticed there isn't a join feature on your website. So how would someone join if they wanted to join your site?
Posts: 98 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elzbennet:
Hope you like it.

-

Elzbennet what's not to like? This shot is incredible. Makes me want to snuggled up next to them and have sweet dreams. [Hump]

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
22foot
Loyal Member
Member # 15227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 22foot   Email 22foot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Elzbennet you have really nice shaped toes and toe nails perfect [Smile] yummy ummy

--------------------
"Always put your best foot forward"

Posts: 90 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's so good to see you around again Elz!!!!!! super lovely toes, soles, legs... yeah.. way to come back!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography
All Pro Poster
Member # 14251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Author's Homepage   Email Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice work you got there, and beautiful feet also.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 659 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mwah! Your toenails are the perfect length for your feet. I have fallen in love with them! [Wink]

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow i haven't seen your name in the post forum in a very long time... Your sexy "naked" toes look awesome especially last pic not to leave out your sexy soles in the other pics also. Thank you for sharing. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elzbennet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tarheel:
Good pics. Just noticed there isn't a join feature on your website. So how would someone join if they wanted to join your site?

Hi! My site isn´t a pay one,so basicaly the memberships are given by me. My most worthy yahoo group members were able to join. Now i am considering making the site fully available again. Bookmark the site, soon there will be new stuff.
Kisses

--------------------
Elz

Posts: 937 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

quote:
Originally posted by MC Nolan:
quote:
Originally posted by Elzbennet:
Hope you like it.

Elzbennet what's not to like? This shot is incredible. Makes me want to snuggled up next to them and have sweet dreams. [Hump]
Sweet of you to say so. [Smile] I appreciate your lovely comment.
Kiss kisss

--------------------
Elz

Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

quote:
Originally posted by 22foot:
Elzbennet you have really nice shaped toes and toe nails perfect [Smile] yummy ummy

Thank you 22Foot! Nice to meet you! [Wink]
[Kiss]

--------------------
Elz

Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

quote:
Originally posted by Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography:
Nice work you got there, and beautiful feet also.

Hello! I know your photos. You are very talented. I particulary like your b&w images. Maybe one day you can contribute to my site. [Big Grin]
Thank you for your kind comments.
Kiss

--------------------
Elz

Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
it's so good to see you around again Elz!!!!!! super lovely toes, soles, legs... yeah.. way to come back!!!

RPM

Hello RPM! Nice to see a friend in the forum! Thank you very much, you´re a sweetheart.
Kiss

--------------------
Elz

Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

quote:
Originally posted by Vanderfeet:
Mwah! Your toenails are the perfect length for your feet. I have fallen in love with them! [Wink]

:)Thank you Vanderfeet. I am glad you approve my toenails. I don´t dislike them myself [Wink] .
KISSS kisssssssss [Kiss]

--------------------
Elz

Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
Wow i haven't seen your name in the post forum in a very long time... Your sexy "naked" toes look awesome especially last pic not to leave out your sexy soles in the other pics also. Thank you for sharing. [Big Grin]

Yes, i have been away from the fetish world for at least a year. I run my yahoo group but i rarely take photos. I hope to change this. Nice comments as yours are a good incentive to return.
Kiss and thanks

--------------------
Elz

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links