Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sample photos from my new set (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Sample photos from my new set
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great soles [Mmm]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elzbennet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello. I am glad I came to check this thread again. I had no idea my return would be so special. Thank you guys, i deeply appreciate your kind words, you´re truely sweety [Blush] ! Soon I will have more photos here at Wu´s since it won´t be very long till xmas is here.
:love:Hugs and kisses to all.

--------------------
Elz

Posts: 937 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elzbennet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetdickfeet:
quote:
Originally posted by Elzbennet:
quote:
Originally posted by tarheel:
Good pics. Just noticed there isn't a join feature on your website. So how would someone join if they wanted to join your site?

Hi! My site isn´t a pay one,so basicaly the memberships are given by me. My most worthy yahoo group members were able to join. Now i am considering making the site fully available again. Bookmark the site, soon there will be new stuff.
Kisses

Please may I have access? I have been such a HUGE fan of your feet for a long time. In my opinion they are in the top 2 I have ever seen! Great to see you back!
Presently the site has little content. I hadn´t updated it for a year, so the photos on the membership area are oldies you probably have seen already. Send me a private message and we´ll talk about it.
Kiss

--------------------
Elz

Posts: 937 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice legs. [Smile]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brilliant pix. thanks so much.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

Thank you both!
Hi Ramsfan! Long time no see.
Kisss

--------------------
Elz

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Elz, as you 'ease' yourself back into this place and start posting pix, just know you'll be in great company!!! your beauty and art will fit right in.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

I am trying to get back. I sometimes miss it, specialy because i am a moderator and a very bad one! I need to get back on track and perform my duties, otherwise, my boss will kick my ass!

--------------------
Elz

Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
glad you're back

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elzbennet:
Thank you both!
Hi Ramsfan! Long time no see.
Kisss

Yep. [Smile]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ababyboy
Board Regular
Member # 2712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ababyboy   Email ababyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Elz,

I think you have beautifull feet [Smile]

Just a quick question - why don't you have more photos of the soles of your feet? I think those are really cute.

Regards,
Vander

Posts: 19 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links